Simple question. Do you trust Daft Donald?

Lucas North said:
From experience, yes and no, really .

l once lent him my bike for a week and when he was due to return it he rocked up with a totally different type and model , but far better and superior to the one which l had loaned him and he swore it was the same one .

Brilliant!

Known to me and my mates as Donald Tenpence,was a bit perplexed when my mate asked him for the ten pence back at Wimbledon once.So on that example no I don't.

It's shameful to hear some of you so-called Blues spit in the face of City's history like this.

As someone pointed out, Daft Donald is undoubtedly a terrace legend on a national scale, not just a City one. Clubs like United go green with envy as his name is brought up by experts.

OK, you might not trust him to arrange you a mortgage or give you marriage guidance or something. I say, if that's what you need, go find a girl.

If the chips are down, and Millwall have got you backed up in an alley, it's Daft Donald you want stood behind you, pushing you at them and shouting "Come On!"

My initials are DD in salute of the man himself.

Know your history, Blues.

felixbg said:
doesn't he have a mufc tattoo and is banned from england games after claiming he was going to kill a german ?

He'd kill you if you asked him to show you this tatoo.

But there's some truth in what you say.

However, he didn't just threaten to kill a German, he did it on the front page on the NEws of The World.

No backstabbing and dishonesty from Donald. He was the Reggie Kray of the football world.

Didsbury Dave said:
felixbg said:
doesn't he have a mufc tattoo and is banned from england games after claiming he was going to kill a german ?

He'd kill you if you asked him to show you this tatoo.

But there's some truth in what you say.

However, he didn't just threaten to kill a German, he did it on the front page on the NEws of The World.

No backstabbing and dishonesty from Donald. He was the Reggie Kray of the football world.

Can we elaborate on the tattoo thing please?

I know/know of Donald from Huddersfield days.

He makes people smile though. I was driving through Middleton with my mate a few years ago, he said there's Donald with a huge grin on his face. The people walking past Donald were smiling and gesturing at him as they walked past as well. He can't be all bad if he can bring that out in people.

Donald is a topp man n' were always a pleasure to be around.

Deffo coined the thrase "thingie" in early 80's in reference to forgettin names.

Forever a legend n' part of the furniture in this great city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.