Simple question. Do you trust Daft Donald?

m27 said:
Unless I'm mistaken, Sir Donald of Farrington kicked his son out of the house for declaring his support for United.

For that alone he should be knighted.....again.
O aye

I'l raise me glass to that, Sir Donald of Farrington
313sl5l.gif

I'm not supposed to let this leak but I can tell you with confidence that the Sheik has commissioned a bronze statue of Donald which will stand outside the main entrance and greet the players and dignitories as they arrive.
It will commemorate the time back in the early 90s when after about 7 minutes of a match at Valley Parade, Donald wandered out of the Bradford end, straight accross the corner of the pitch and into the City fans. Incidentally, he was wearing a babies nappy on his head at the time while shouting "has anybody got any chips or what?". He proceeded to shake hands with about 600 City fans and missed the game completely.

Anyone who can carry off wearing the same pair of Farahs over 4 decades needs some sort of recognition.

It must be put to the powers that be that if we are to have a 'city street' then a statue of Donald should be the forefront of this new concept. I can see it now, a 10ft bronze statue of Donald with a 10pence in his hand. A marriage made in heaven.

My endearing image of him is in an overhead locker on a train to Newcastle circa 82/83ish trying to avoid the hector. I wouldn't mind but we were all jibbing it but obviously Donald thought that there was some kind of invisible cloak in the said lockers....happy days!

Maybe they could throw in a bit of laser vision as well as his eyes aren't what they used to be.

And in answer to the question. I would trust him with my life, especially compared to the bouncing little Danny Dyers on that embarrassing video clip from Saturday. Never mind kick the police dog...he would have bitten it back.

1_barry_conlon said:
Anyone who can carry off wearing the same pair of Farahs over 4 decades needs some sort of recognition.

It must be put to the powers that be that if we are to have a 'city street' then a statue of Donald should be the forefront of this new concept. I can see it now, a 10ft bronze statue of Donald with a 10pence in his hand. A marriage made in heaven.

My endearing image of him is in an overhead locker on a train to Newcastle circa 82/83ish trying to avoid the hector. I wouldn't mind but we were all jibbing it but obviously Donald thought that there was some kind of invisible cloak in the said lockers....happy days!

Maybe they could throw in a bit of laser vision as well as his eyes aren't what they used to be.

And in answer to the question. I would trust him with my life, especially compared to the bouncing little Danny Dyers on that embarrassing video clip from Saturday. Never mind kick the police dog...he would have bitten it back.

I see what you did there.

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:

I see what you did there.

You're too quick for me. But it is ironic isn't it? Or just coincidence?

Maintainin said:
Donald is a topp man n' were always a pleasure to be around.

Deffo coined the thrase "thingie" in early 80's in reference to forgettin names.

Forever a legend n' part of the furniture in this great city.

I've known him over 30 years.. and he still calls me 'Fingie'..

My old man is Chris ,but the Donald used to call him ' Chriseh ' ,which drove him mad .

l'm Joe ,but he calls me ' Joe-eh ' and just to compound things he usually says '' Ariiight , Joe-eh ,are you Chriseh's lad or what ?''

l think the rule is he either adds an ' eh ' to your name or just plumps for thingeh .

Therefore l wouldn't trust him to get anyone's name right .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.