Sinclair

Whether manchini wanted him or not let's judge him if and when he gets a run in the team until then he is going to be nervous and we won't see the best of him time will tell if he was a bad buy or not

Play him down the right wing...not difficult to accommodate. He does look terrible but needs today as a winger rather than a wide attacker

Freestyler said:
I feel sorry for him, it wasn't his choice Mancini wanted him. But he didn't turn the move down, he's a one trick pony though.

He's found out, cut in from the left and shoot. Today he went on his left foot for the very first time and deliver a great ball in, maybe he lacks confidence.

At the time when we bought him, i scratched my head. Even now i'm puzzled why we bought him, so many players we could have gone for and we chose him.

Really? How many decent, young English wingers are there who are relatively low priced and know they won't walk right into the starting line-up? He was definitely a buy so we had someone to help fill the squad quota. I think he's a good player, he just won't reach his best for us.

Bluwhit said:
Trust me we won't get £12m for Sinclair.
We didn't pay £12m so trust me nobody will expect it. Sinclair is what he is, an english part of the PL squad that was required, nothing more, nothing less.

I also feel sorry for him, but I don't believe Mancini chose him either, it was a club choice because we needed an english player to make up the numbers, and squad wise he does.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Freestyler said:
I feel sorry for him, it wasn't his choice Mancini wanted him. But he didn't turn the move down, he's a one trick pony though.

He's found out, cut in from the left and shoot. Today he went on his left foot for the very first time and deliver a great ball in, maybe he lacks confidence.

At the time when we bought him, i scratched my head. Even now i'm puzzled why we bought him, so many players we could have gone for and we chose him.

Really? How many decent, young English wingers are there who are relatively low priced and know they won't walk right into the starting line-up? He was definitely a buy so we had someone to help fill the squad quota. I think he's a good player, he just won't reach his best for us.

Who says he has to be english?

It doesn't have to be a huge name, someone proven. Premiership quality, for example - Ben Arfa, class act. Can play from right to left, CM, LM, RM.

Newcastle at the right price would sell, like i said it doesn't have to be a marquee name. Ben Arfa is fantastic, he'll be gone soon to a bigger club.

Freestyler said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Freestyler said:

The European squad quota rules. I think there are some PL quotas too which he helps satisfy.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Freestyler said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

The European squad quota rules. I think there are some PL quotas too which he helps satisfy.
8 english players in both the prem and european competitions is the minimum I believe. 4 homegrown in europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.