Sinclair

rastus said:
Seosa said:
The abuse he's taken has been fucking appalling to be honest.
Thats about right

When he comes on everyone round me wants him to do well he's just not very good. Never heard abuse at a game directed at him.

bondsman said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
he's been treated like absolute shit, bringing on lescott and every other fucker ahead of him?

no wonder he feels nervous when he only gets one start every two months, and is taken off after 45 minutes in each of those

He is shit though. Looks scared to death

Hes not shit, far from it. He could be class for us when started regularly, he just hasn't had the chance he deserves,<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:48 am --<br /><br />
bondsman said:
he's been treated like absolute shit, bringing on lescott and every other fucker ahead of him?

no wonder he feels nervous when he only gets one start every two months, and is taken off after 45 minutes in each of those

Hes not shit, far from it. He could be class for us when started regularly, he just hasn't had the chance he deserves,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9WsYSTJfFk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9WsYSTJfFk</a>

Anthony Kun said:
bondsman said:

Hes not shit, far from it. He could be class for us when started regularly, he just hasn't had the chance he deserves,

-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:48 am --

bondsman said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9WsYSTJfFk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9WsYSTJfFk</a>

Please don't appeal to YouTube to prove a players worth. Even Jo was amazing on YouTube. Bottom line is he just wasn't good enough at Chelsea and isn't good enough at city. Totally different task to play for Swansea where the expectation and pressure are different.

dom said:
We got rid of an out and out winger in AJ (shame IMO) then replace him with a good (but not quite as good) winger

Problem is that that Bobby and the staff do not seem to have had a general clue as to how to use width and paceToday was the first time that I sawe a bit more width, (though still not enough agressive first touch pass and go)thanks to Milner, to an extent, Clichy and Zabs... many more crosses into the box but so often no-one theer to slot home

Sinclair was sharp today, yes , maybe a bit to deparate to impress , but who can blame the lad

And here's me thinking we won the league last year

DTKOAG said:
Looks a bag of nerves each time he comes on.
Why ?

because he is out of his depth.............look at Chelsea to see what we could have had ie Moses - and you'll understand why after last summer my faith in our transfer policy is non existent.

Not seen a player struggle like this since Gary Birtles at Old Trafford. There must be quality somewhere however it seems he just didn't pack it in his suitcase when he arrived.

Stagefright, Starstruck or simply Shitting himself, he is the worst Sinclair I've seen since the C5 and ZX Spectrum!

I don't know who's more useless; him as a footballer or his missus as a bushtucker triallist!

Desperate for all concerned so he needs a fresh start at another club this January.

How can you judge a player on 10 mins here and there. Should have started yesterday no wonder he's trying too hard, doesn't know when he's going to play next.

He's not shit we all know that, what he showed at Swansea proves he can be a good player.

Sick of people calling him shit, just like when they called Zabba shit, Vinnie shit, Lescott shit, De Jong shit and Joe Hart shit when they all started playing for us!

I suspect that if it is very obvious that your manager has no faith in you whatsoever then it probably isn't good for your confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.