Sinclair

A real confidence player, you only have to see that he only really played well when he played every game for Swansea right the way through till he left.

We needed a winger who would accept a squad place and would save us money in wages.

Johnson got too big for this role so we sold him and made a nice profit. Mancini almost exclusively has always used full backs as the width in every team he has managed but there are times when you need a winger.

cleavers said:
FantasyIreland said:
Its almost as though he was bought so Mancini could say 'wingers' 'meh'......
Yet he brought on a unkown 17 year old for a go at winger today ?

I was tongue in cheek.....

Besides,Ronny isn't a one trick pony,he isn't a pure winger,more the new breed,interchangeable,attacking midfielder type.

he's been treated like absolute shit, bringing on lescott and every other fucker ahead of him?

no wonder he feels nervous when he only gets one start every two months, and is taken off after 45 minutes in each of those

Just seems so indecisive. When he gets a lot of space in front of him, he should use his pace and gun it down the wing then cross. Instead he stutters and then neither crosses or cuts in, ultimately gives the ball away.

As long as I've got an hole in my arse,no way did Mancini give the go ahead to buy this waste of space,stinks of marwood.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
As long as I've got an hole in my arse,no way did Mancini give the go ahead to buy this waste of space,stinks of marwood.

Is Marwood also responsible for Nasty? and while we're at it,Garcia?

mansour's tow ropes said:
he's been treated like absolute shit, bringing on lescott and every other fucker ahead of him?

no wonder he feels nervous when he only gets one start every two months, and is taken off after 45 minutes in each of those

He is shit though. Looks scared to death

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.