Sinclair

Think hes been treated really unfairly tbh, he was brought as an Adam Johnson replacement to come on late in close games and give us some pace and width but he hasn't been given the chance. Bloody Lescott was brought in the Sunderland game instead of him and in the West Ham match we were never looking like scoring yet he still wasn't brought on until the last minute of the game. He might and probably isn't good enough but hes hardly had the chance to prove otherwise. Baffling signing either way when you consider Weiss was let go for peanuts, people keep going on about FFP yet we payed 7 million for a guy who doesn't play. I would love to find out what was going on at the club in the summer and who chose the players.

He's a good player lacking confidence, he showed a few flashes against Watford but was obviously nervous as buggery. Mancini knows what he is doing, giving him a little match time, bit by bit...........?!

greasedupdeafguy said:
I would love to find out what was going on at the club in the summer and who chose the players.

Marwood was responsible for bringing the desired players in and failed with a number of targets. Soriano has seen he blatantly isn't good enough to do his job and has replaced him with a man he worked with at Barcelona.

It'll be interesting to see who we attract in the transfer window along with who we ship out.

I thought he was excellent at Swansea last season and he obviously believes he has the ability to make it at a top club or he would not have signed. Im sure he was under no illusions when he signed, he said as much in his interview on the OS. To me reading between the lines he knew that this season he would rarely feature but he thought that the chance to improve his game by training with the champions was enough for him at this stage of his carear and any game time would be a bonus.

Whenever you watch inside city he always looks committed in training, he looks a good professional and he is obviously patient and ambitious. To write him off on the back of a handful of substitute appearences is madness, he may come good, he may not.

Another thing i was disscussing with a mate the other day, is the magnitude of what it must be like to be joining the Champions rather than say a mid table Prem side. The pressure and expectations as have been shown in this thread are now almost crazily high and for a player to adapt to that they must be strong in character and high in ability. Inevitably some will fail but some will develop given time and support.

I said a few pages back he is a real confidence player like most wingers and needs a run of games to get going. He has never had a settled team apart from Swansea and there he started every game so that's why he scored and assisted quite a lot.

Rascal said:
I thought he was excellent at Swansea last season and he obviously believes he has the ability to make it at a top club or he would not have signed.

City surely increased his wages by some percentage and she wanted to come home. Sinclair refused to sign a new contact at Swansea so they rightly cashed in.

Who could forget offending all those Swansea fans with that Tweet about Wales' second City: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4498004/.html

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
the treatment is nothing short of disgraceful, and he hasnt complained once, i think he needed another season at swansea to develop more, jumped ship too early.

What exactly, is the bad treatment? He's come to the league champions, its up to him to raise his game. He has pulled out of several tackles and could have a couple of goals already, if he had gone for it. He still has future at the club, its far from over.

VOOMER said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
the treatment is nothing short of disgraceful, and he hasnt complained once, i think he needed another season at swansea to develop more, jumped ship too early.

What exactly, is the bad treatment? He's come to the league champions, its up to him to raise his game. He has pulled out of several tackles and could have a couple of goals already, if he had gone for it. He still has future at the club, its far from over.

I was surprised to read that. If he's not proving in training why he should be starting then he's not working hard enough. Mancini has faults but he gives players a chance. Many improve under him.

The two chances Sinclair missed against Villa were shocking. We could've won that 7-0.

When he gets his bank statement it will show at least £60,000 going in......every month. Probably a lot more. He is screwing Rosie Webster.....life ain't all that bad for him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.