Sinclair

Feel sorry for him. I think he deserves a chance. Was expecting him to start on Saturday.

Seems like Bobby just doesn't fancy him - I mean he brought on Barry & Lescott against Sunderland when we needed pace.

I hope he finds a club that will help his career progress

He just looks like a soft arse who cannot be bothered, he had a chance to challenge a 50/50 and if he had won he would of been through on goal, instead he backed out. Then Milner played a delicious ball across the 6 yard box and instead of chucking himself at it he didnt even stick his leg out.

Surely he should be desperate for a goal and to break into the first team?

He's a young lad so he has all the time in the world to improve. I'm just not sure he'll improve training but rarely playing football. Very strange career move for him IMO. Platt pretty much came out and said a month or two back that Sinclair knew the score and knew that he wasn't going to play much.

BillyShears said:
He's a young lad so he has all the time in the world to improve. I'm just not sure he'll improve training but rarely playing football. Very strange career move for him IMO. Platt pretty much came out and said a month or two back that Sinclair knew the score and knew that he wasn't going to play much.

He's 24 in March

The lad is hopeless. It's embarrassing how ridiculously out of his depth he is. Complete joke of a signing

The Fat el Hombre said:
BillyShears said:

He's 24 in March

The lad is hopeless. It's embarrassing how ridiculously out of his depth he is. Complete joke of a signing
How the hell is he hopeless ?
He has hardly had a kick.

The cookie monster said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
BillyShears said:

He's 24 in March

How the hell is he hopeless ?
He has hardly had a kick.

He's hardly had a kick because he's hopeless. Whenever he comes on he's shit

The Fat el Hombre said:

I take your point, but that's sort of what i'm saying. Sinclair isn't a bad player but he isn't a player good enough for our squad currently. That's why with him knowing how little he was going to play, and the management knowing that, it begs the question why sign him.

The Fat el Hombre said:
BillyShears said:

He's 24 in March

Don't know about a joke of a signing because he looked decent enough at Swansea but his mentality at a big club is he can't step up I'd rather us play one of our own youngsters personally

waspish said:
Don't know about a joke of a signing because he looked decent enough at Swansea but his mentality at a big club is he can't step up I'd rather us play one of our own youngsters personally

A bit farcical when you think we let Weiss go to Pescara for next to nothing then spent 7.5 million on Sinclair. Weiss is the better player IMO, and certainly since he was already at the club and had come through the ranks here should've been given more of a chance. And I read somewhere on the forum that AC Milan are now being linked with Weiss!

BillyShears said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I take your point, but that's sort of what i'm saying. Sinclair isn't a bad player but he isn't a player good enough for our squad currently. That's why with him knowing how little he was going to play, and the management knowing that, it begs the question why sign him.

I'd be genuinely surprised if they signed him knowing full well he'd rarely a start and get a 5 to 10 minute appearance on occasions we're winning comfortably. If he'd done the business in training and taken his chances as and when he's got them then we'd see more of him.

Personally, I was underwhelmed by his signing and don't ever expect to be proved wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.