Sinclair

Lopes made more of an impression in 5 minutes by scoring than Scotty has in many more so far. Needs to step up, even if only given 10 minutes he needs to make an impression. He does seem nervous, like a kid on a talent show with 2 minutes to show the judges what he's worth. Personally think he'll be out the door in summer but we should get (most of) our money back as he was quite cheap.

Wiltshire Blue said:
He is going to end up like Adam Johnson. Good player, not given enough game time.

Johnson was given all the time in the world. See how he's ripping up trees for the Mackems?

Wiltshire Blue said:
He is going to end up like Adam Johnson. Good player, not given enough game time.

But he wont get game time without impressing in the short appearances he gets.
Thats life at the to. No room for passengers unfortunately.

For what its worth, he soesnt suit our system anyway, so was a pointless buy in the first place so its not really the lads fault.
Should move on in the summer for his own career more than anyrhing else.

Wiltshire Blue said:

Trust me we won't get £12m for Sinclair. More like loans leading to a free. Simply not good enough.

I dont think Mancini really wanted the lad.I think we would have been better letting the lad stay at Swansea

I feel sorry for him, it wasn't his choice Mancini wanted him. But he didn't turn the move down, he's a one trick pony though.

He's found out, cut in from the left and shoot. Today he went on his left foot for the very first time and deliver a great ball in, maybe he lacks confidence.

At the time when we bought him, i scratched my head. Even now i'm puzzled why we bought him, so many players we could have gone for and we chose him.

We got rid of an out and out winger in AJ (shame IMO) then replace him with a good (but not quite as good) winger

Problem is that that Bobby and the staff do not seem to have had a general clue as to how to use width and pace
Today was the first time that I sawe a bit more width, (though still not enough agressive first touch pass and go)thanks to Milner, to an extent, Clichy and Zabs... many more crosses into the box but so often no-one theer to slot home

Sinclair was sharp today, yes , maybe a bit to deparate to impress , but who can blame the lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.