Singing City Songs to Yourself

Yes! The Balotelli song has infected my brain and I can't stop spontaneously singing it much to the annoyance of the rag who sits next to me at work! hehe

I'm always doing this and it gets even worse when I've had a drink.

Walked back from town last Christmas do (thought it was a good idea at the time), p*ssed as a fart, took me about an hour and half and sang to myself the whole way none stop "You are my City..." got louder and louder the closer I got to home. Was out in town after the game last weekend, wrecked again, must have got a taxi somewhere as a vaguely remember a taxi driver telling me off for having my head out of the window shouting "Oh Balotelli", got the 42 bus home this time though, and woke all my neighbours up singing same song, balls to them though, they should appreciate the Balotelli song and my note perfect voice at 2 in the morning!! ;-)

My 3 year old daughter was singing if you hate man utd clap your hands this morning ,a very proud moment

Do it all the time mate.

The Balotelli song sounds mega when blasted out in the shower.

After we won the semi I spent the next 3 weeks sat at my desk in work singing Abide With Me. People must of thought I'd suddenly found God or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.