Singing City Songs to Yourself

Isn't that what football is all about, the down time entertainment and at present the songs are flowing off the tongue. I can't stop watching YouTube clips of blues singing etc.

I 've been afflicted with this also, can't stop singin Oh Ballotelli . Maybe it's because I'm goin to more away games now and love the endless singing. More worrying is the fact that the night after the Villareal game I kept waking up thinking about David Silva limping off with a bad back. Think I'm cracking up !!

always singing city songs,in the house,whilst driving,in pubs and whilst grafting,now my 3 year old lad has picked up the habit,the other day he was sat on the toilet singing Manchester City,Manchester City....over n over again,thats my boy!

I'm the same. I remember blasting out 'Ohhh Adam Johnson' in the shower one time whilst my girlfriend was waiting for me. She even looked it up on the internet later on to remind me she knew it, haha.

i passed some bloke with 19 on the back of his rag shirt packin up at the till at asda today and just burst into the oooooooh belotelli as i past him and as he looked round i just melted into the crowd

didn`t mean to do it, just came out

Cannot stop the "ooohhh Balotelli" myself, it happens at all times of the day. It must be addictive?
I walk around work not knowing its audible to others.
Recently, started the "we are man City we'll score when we want" which annoys my mrs as she regards it as arrogant.
Good times....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.