Singing Dunnes name was a .... disgrace...

King Of The Kippax

...After he scored. Yes i sung his name and appluaded at the start, and yes i applauded and sung at the end. But its fuckin ridiculous that people were singing his name after he just scored. He mad it 1-0 to Villa ffs. people need to get prioties right.

Re: Singing Dunnes name was a f*ckin disgrace...

King Of The Kippax said:
...After he scored. Yes i sung his name and appluaded at the start, and yes i applauded and sung at the end. But its fuckin ridiculous that people were singing his name after he just scored. He mad it 1-0 to Villa ffs. people need to get prioties right.

...and on the way out..... just mad, pissed, or what?

get your tin hat on fella......

personally i gave him a cheer before the game and that was it, fucking crazy clapping his goal.

Fully agree......
I applauded him pre-match and post-match but why the hell should we applaud him after he had scored against us !! I made my feelings known to the fans around me last night who were singing his name after the goal.....they were/should have been there to support their own team ffs !!
I fully respect Dunnies efforts during his time at city but he's a villa player now........a villa player who scored against us !! Some city fans need to get a grip on reality.

Its football not life or death. We go to the game we enjoy ourselves regardless of the score Dunne was here for 9 years and lots didnt want him to go, theres nothing wrong with it.

Completely agree, i can understand it at the start. but during and after, absolutley not!

Clapping his goal is pathetic!

sam the drummer said:
Its football not life or death. We go to the game we enjoy ourselves regardless of the score Dunne was here for 9 years and lots didnt want him to go, theres nothing wrong with it.

Exactly!

end of the day i think the applause was a lot for not taking the piss with the celebration (like tevez with the WHU fans).

land said:
sam the drummer said:

Exactly!

He now plays for Aston Villa!!!

By all means show your appreciation for his services before the game, but why applaud him when he scores against us. If he scored a hat-trick and we got hammered 3-0 would you applaud him then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.