Singing Dunnes name was a .... disgrace...

Re: Singing Dunnes name was a f*ckin disgrace...

dunnie will always remind us as fans of the journey we have been on over the last ten years he has witnessed and been part of the many lows we have experienced over this period.
this is why he has an affinity with us fans that maybe no other player will have ever again.

i think him being applauded after his goal against us last night has more to do with it than just sentiment for an old player, more than anything else he is one of our own and always will be no matter what even when scoring against us.

sam the drummer said:
Its football not life or death. We go to the game we enjoy ourselves regardless of the score Dunne was here for 9 years and lots didnt want him to go, theres nothing wrong with it.

Are you serious??? you go to the game to 'enjoy yourselves regardless of the score' -
How long have you 'supported' city pal ??
Maybe you should go and 'enjoy' yourself somewhere else

There may well have been a measure of irony with Dunnie getting cheered for scoring, I mean, who would have expected that Dunnie would go up for a corner and score, from the same place he has scored so many for us over the years................not the numpty for one.

A hell of a lot of people are narked at the way Dunnie was treated, it was a good goal, its a game, and it was funny that Dunne got to shove one up hughes ar*e so soon

Why not clap him for his goal? its make no fucking difference either way.

Its shows we've still retained some sort of class, even after fucking off one of our long serving players.

Goater666 said:

Its shows we've still retained some sort of class, even after fucking off one of our long serving players.

Ermm cos he plays for Aston Villa and he just scored to make them go 1-0 up agianst City. why not fuckin clap him, he got an excellent reception at start and end. thats enough.

King Of The Kippax said:
Goater666 said:

Ermm cos he plays for Aston Villa and he just scored to make them go 1-0 up agianst City. why not fuckin clap him, he got an excellent reception at start and end. thats enough.

Correct. No need to clap him when he scored and Im convinced the only reason they did was cos they saw West Ham do it the week before. I gave him a clap at the start but wont cheer an opposition during the game.

True_Blue69 said:
King Of The Kippax said:

Correct. No need to clap him when he scored and Im convinced the only reason they did was cos they saw West Ham do it the week before. I gave him a clap at the start but wont cheer an opposition during the game.

Thats the word that its the nail on the head.

I thought the singing the name of (ASTON VILLA'S) Richard Dunne after he scored was a joke, granted he didn't celebrate when he scored but we have to draw the line. He certainly deserves his name sang before and after the final whistle but not during. Good servant whilst here but he's gone now and we need to get over it or should i say some fans do.
Good support second half and we sit 4th going in to the international break, happy days as far as i am concerned

but what actual difference does it make? they didn't score again, so what's the big fucking deal?

blueonblue said:
There may well have been a measure of irony with Dunnie getting cheered for scoring, I mean, who would have expected that Dunnie would go up for a corner and score, from the same place he has scored so many for us over the years................not the numpty for one.

A hell of a lot of people are narked at the way Dunnie was treated, it was a good goal, its a game, and it was funny that Dunne got to shove one up hughes ar*e so soon
You are so bitter its actually piss funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.