Sissoko

• Thread starter Tony - MCFC
  • Start date
You don't seem to get the point. Delph and Fern can give us the energy and mobility but what we need now is first-rate technically gifted midfielders or don't you want to get to semis of the UCL? well if you don't, I do. There are many OK players but not as many truly world-class players. Having come a long way, we need not settle for mediocrity.

You don't get my point. If we did sign someone like Sissoko ( which I doubt we are even considering) it's not instead of other players it's as well as. The squad is going to change over this transfer window & the following ones. If we can't get soneone like Pogba now, we will be after him or the next one in the next window.

We will be bringing in more quality players & some familiar faces will go. It's just a matter of when.

Serious flapping is what's going on this summer

I think we just bought into what khaldoon said in his interview mate? Sterling is a top signing, delph solid but injured already. The words used though were world class signings to go with merlin and sergio, and to bring us up to a squad capable of competing for the champions league? We are 3-4 top class players away from even thinking about that as we stand! Saturday was a shocker and our defence and captain woeful!

I think we just bought into what khaldoon said in his interview mate? Sterling is a top signing, delph solid but injured already. The words used though were world class signings to go with merlin and sergio, and to bring us up to a squad capable of competing for the champions league? We are 3-4 top class players away from even thinking about that as we stand! Saturday was a shocker and our defence and captain woeful!

Has the transfer window shut

Has the transfer window shut

No mate it hasn't but 4 or 5 people have mentioned that even if we sign de bruyne then that's it! Have been told by two people today that wolfsburg have told city a price and we didnt like it! As de bruyne has already stated he won't force the issue then as it stands de bruyne unlikely to sign as well. Fair dues to you for staying calm though, i unfortunately feel we are in for a tough and disappointing season if the squad stays the same.

No mate it hasn't but 4 or 5 people have mentioned that even if we sign de bruyne then that's it! Have been told by two people today that wolfsburg have told city a price and we didnt like it! As de bruyne has already stated he won't force the issue then as it stands de bruyne unlikely to sign as well. Fair dues to you for staying calm though, i unfortunately feel we are in for a tough and disappointing season if the squad stays the same.

Are the itk I'll start flapping then

Yuk!!! Just No. If we can't get the players we want, do like a vanquished army and stand down.

Don't buy just to buy. :( We bought our role player already in Delph. Now Starters or nothing. Don't waste money on guys you'd have a hard time moving in a year :(

Yuk!!! Just No. If we can't get the players we want, do like a vanquished army and stand down.

Don't buy just to buy. :( We bought our role player already in Delph. Now Starters or nothing. Don't waste money on guys you'd have a hard time moving in a year :(

I agree with that theory, but I wouldn't mind seeing an extra bit of energy amongst the midfield options. I'd be very surprised if Nasri & Navas are here for much longer, so IF Dzeko goes, we have a potential 4 spaces free over the next two summer windows.

Well mine dropped by £200, because I made the simple choice to move. I still get all the good players we have for just over £20 a match, £2 more than I could pay on match day to watch Lincoln City, and the same as the main stand price at Tranmere.

Bang on.... I'm in the new stand for £299 so anybody who wanted to save money had the option to this summer...

A good mate of mine lost his Mum recently very suddenly and unexpectedly after they had renewed their seats on L2, the club wouldn't refund her ticket (hard to believe for me). I am probably going to take her seat in a much more expensive section and offer my ticket to my lad to get him on the ladder as it were.... He's already a blue but only goes rarely if I offer him my ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.