Sissoko

• Thread starter Tony - MCFC
  • Start date
Maybe not regulars but Nasri and Navas still have a role to play in our squad.

I agree with that theory, but I wouldn't mind seeing an extra bit of energy amongst the midfield options. I'd be very surprised if Nasri & Navas are here for much longer, so IF Dzeko goes, we have a potential 4 spaces free over the next two summer windows.
True, but that's what Dihno and Delph are supposed to provide. We currently have issues at LB we can't do anything about. Same with Fernando in the middle. Similar happened with Rodwell, Garcia and the Winger kid window. Sometimes it is better to go for who you want and if you don't get them, relax. You'd be in a better position to re-evaluate in December and next summer.

Some of our current players will outplay their expectations and others will underperforming. Let's let it play out if we can't get some of our targets.

We had 4 main targets and we got 2. If none of the others are acquired, there will be other great talents in December and next summer. Let's just wait and not rush into things.

Some young stud already here might just step up.

Imagine if Yaya and Fernandinho get injured/suspended for a European game and we go with a midfield 3 of Delph, Sissoko and Fernando :|

Better than Fernando. Can be used as a box-to-box guy.

Rather have him than "no one" added in CM. Which is where it will end up if this "signing Pogba" chimera is to continually be pursued. I'd almost rather we get a plan C guy like this now than get nothing with a view of trying to pull Pogba out of a hat on August 31st.

I have no idea if Granit Xhaka is or could be available but would far rather have him. Probably a little higher of a market value you'd think, but seems worth doing if do-able.

Sissoko's not a bad player, really. We were linked somewhat to him in the 2012 summer in a few places.

Should have gone after Kondogbia in retrospect. All day along. But hindsight is 20/20 and usually a waste of time to fret over.

Imagine if Yaya and Fernandinho get injured/suspended for a European game and we go with a midfield 3 of Delph, Sissoko and Fernando :|

Napoli had so much joy with the likes of Inler, Gargano and Dzemaili in their midfield so anything is possible.

Living near Newcastle and having access to someone's unused season ticket I got to eight home games this season. I have watched this guy at close quarters and I have been impressed.I have joked that City could snatch him. He has been playing in a very poor midfeild but has all the attributes we need. Would be wrong to underestimate him. Put him in a good team and be prepared to be surprised.

Not a chance. There is a reason Newcastle play him on the right of midfield and rarely in the centre.

Living near Newcastle and having access to someone's unused season ticket I got to eight home games this season. I have watched this guy at close quarters and I have been impressed.I have joked that City could snatch him. He has been playing in a very poor midfeild but has all the attributes we need. Would be wrong to underestimate him. Put him in a good team and be prepared to be surprised.
agree 100%. He is a very good player and knows the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.