Sissoko

• Thread starter Tony - MCFC
  • Start date
This guy is solid and would be a good addition to the squad, he has potential and could excel in the company of better players. He always puts in a shift, is direct and incisive. Not a bad option at all.

If Pogba and such are in play or possibly not until January or Next year or buggering around, this guy would be a valuable addition in the interim and do the job better than we are capable if did not buy him.

I don'r know mate, but getting linked top the likes of Cresswell and Sissoko is very concerning.

Where is our ambition?

These players are not match winners poor anywhere near the quality we should be looking at.

We've not been linked to either tbf have we?

Cresswell rumour came from an ITK on a West Ham forum and Sissoko from odds shortening on BetVictor for him.

People are flapping over nothing here.

This guy is solid and would be a good addition to the squad, he has potential and could excel in the company of better players. He always puts in a shift, is direct and incisive. Not a bad option at all.

If Pogba and such are in play or possibly not until January or Next year or buggering around, this guy would be a valuable addition in the interim and do the job better than we are capable if did not buy him.

We have the likes of Fernandinho and Delph who can do a job, we need worlds class match winners.

I don'r know mate, but getting linked top the likes of Cresswell and Sissoko is very concerning.

Where is our ambition?

These players are not match winners poor anywhere near the quality we should be looking at.

If our ambition is purely guaged by who we are linked with, shouldn't we be looking forward to signing Messi, Pogba, DeBruyne, & Sergio Ramos ?

I'd have no problem with Sissoko btw as I think we lack energy as a team. But I would replace someone like Nasri with him.

I have no worries City will bring in a number of absolute top players over the next few transfer windows & the kids are fantastic, so I'm happy we will be on the right track pretty much forever.

Nothing against Sissoko, he's a decent player and probably could do a job for us but if we're seriously looking at him we have to admit we aren't looking to challenge for the title this year. Using the argument "he's better than Fernando" isn't enough. We need a world class midfielder not somebody who's arguably slightly better than our current weakest midfielder. If he was a direct replacement for Fernando then fine, it's very slightly improving the squad, any improvement is good, but he won't be, they're not the same type of player for a start and he'd be coming in as well as Fernando. Lining up with a potential midfield duo of Fernando and Sissoko is certainly not going to win us anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.