Site improvements

ell said:
A few more mods so we can delete and lock dupe threads

This ^

Also i think 10 posts on a page is too little, should be moved to 25, forever reading a few posts and then clicking the next page.

ultimateharold said:
One think I like about BM is the clean design, without sigs and avatars, I worry that embedding youtube will lead to pages with several videos, then the same several quoted over and over. I dont find it much of a hassle to open the vids in a new window.

Agree.

ps great site, thanks to you + mods

scousemanc said:
ultimateharold said:
One think I like about BM is the clean design, without sigs and avatars, I worry that embedding youtube will lead to pages with several videos, then the same several quoted over and over. I dont find it much of a hassle to open the vids in a new window.

Agree.

Maybe if you quoted a video it didn't contain the video just a link?

Immaculate Pasta said:
scousemanc said:
ultimateharold said:

Agree.

Maybe if you quoted a video it didn't contain the video just a link?

Aye. Wonder if other quotes can be shortened too. Nothing more annoying than scrolling through the same article 15 times, though maybe just a bit of quote training can be issued lol.

AntonDonJuan said:
Banning C_T_I_D would be a major improvement

Harsh indeed, but from a pastoral care point of view I can imagine it's probably for the best.

For what it's worth, the soon to be Mrs on the spot would like to see admin implement a daily time limit on certain IP addresses viewing the site. Namely this one.

AntonDonJuan said:
Banning C_T_I_D would be a major improvement

He can be a boring **** but he's not that bad. I can think of plenty more I'd rather see the back of first.

jim_tolmies_perm said:
Hi Ric

Great job you're doing. Any chance there may be a more mobile friendly site ?

I like browsing when on holiday but it costs a fortune especially since the adverts started. But a necessary evil i gues.....

Just to say that the introduction of a mobile friendly version is a particular priority of the development. This includes layouts optimised for iPhone and the other latest generation of phones, but also supporting older phone browsers with a low bandwidth version (though the advertisements are pretty much a necessity as we are hitting about 2000GB a month in bandwidth)

More mods....AND PLEASE RIC GET SOMEONE TO UPDATE THE NEWS ON THE HOMEPAGE MORE

a link to newsnow/mcfc would be good also :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.