Six Months - Bobby Manc is he on probation?

hgblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
not probation, just short term.

Jose in summer.

Could be, but what do we do if he were to finish Fourth, win the Carling Cup and have a good run in the FA Cup? Do we say 'thankyou, and goodnight', or do we keep him on? Or to put it another way, if Jose were available and up for it, do we say 'no thankyou, Mancini is doing a good job', and run the risk of Jose showing up elsewhere? Tough call this one.

It's still a big "if". A huge "if".

but if he's really successful then I think we'd keep him and let Mourinho go elsewhere personally.

guys , be quite , mancini is on a 3,5 years contract , clearly clearly CLEARLY stated here in Italy in his mother language

Another worry for me is, if certain players don't like his methods / personality and knowmhe would be out of the door without 4th the their attitude may slip even more.

Players need to think the manager has more power than they do so they totally buy into their philosophy.

If we do not make at least one permanent signing then I would start to think he is short term

hgblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
not probation, just short term.

Jose in summer.

Could be, but what do we do if he were to finish Fourth, win the Carling Cup and have a good run in the FA Cup? Do we say 'thankyou, and goodnight', or do we keep him on? Or to put it another way, if Jose were available and up for it, do we say 'no thankyou, Mancini is doing a good job', and run the risk of Jose showing up elsewhere? Tough call this one.

who knows mate, it's a strange one, i just have a feeling the deal is done already regardless of how we finish with Bob.

onceabluealways said:
Another worry for me is, if certain players don't like his methods / personality and knowmhe would be out of the door without 4th the their attitude may slip even more.

Players need to think the manager has more power than they do so they totally buy into their philosophy.

If we do not make at least one permanent signing then I would start to think he is short term

Exactly. Certain players won't perform if they know he's only here till end of season, maybe we'll get another "Fuck me!" signing on the last day to placate us.

I'm happy for him to stay if we finish in the top five (fifth pushing for fourth?) and do well in the cups (maybe win one?)

I think he has to get 4th, winning a cup is the bonus, not the other way round
If we don't finish 4th, it could be a massive push for the special one in the summer.
Like him a hell of a lot though and would be very sorry to see him go!

blucat599 said:
If we don't finish 4th, it could be a massive push for the special one in the summer.

And if he finishes fourth? No thankyou Jose? I'm with Rammy on this one. Don't ask me why, but I have a gut feeling that Jose is on his way regardless, and that Mancini knows this. They can't say so publicly as this will undermine his authority in the dressing room. Time will tell.

hgblue said:
blucat599 said:

And if he finishes fourth? No thankyou Jose? I'm with Rammy on this one. Don't ask me why, but I have a gut feeling that Jose is on his way regardless, and that Mancini knows this. They can't say so publicly as this will undermine his authority in the dressing room. Time will tell.
I don't think so, why would Mancini undercut himself like this. If he waited, he could have gotten the Juventus job. If he finishes forth then he gets 3 years.

Exactly gelly, the owners want Champions League football next season, if it looked like Hughes was going to get it he would still be here.
As long as Mancio gets us into the champs league he will be fine and he WILL!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.