Six Months - Bobby Manc is he on probation?

Soulboy said:
I'll put my head on the block with a prediction.

Come what may, Mancini will be our manager for the first game of next saeson.

Okay folks, tie your flag to the mast, one word answer... who will be in charge of City for the first game next saeson?

And no fence-sitting, with comments such as "it depends on...".

HEAD ON BLOCK TIME!

Mourinho

I think he could be on 6 months probation.

I also heard a rumour that Vieira wasn't his signing and he actually failed the medical?

Only time will tell, but i've been impressed with how Mancini has conducted himself since he came to City!!

Looks a class act to me!!

Didsbury Dave said:
Soulboy said:

Okay folks, tie your flag to the mast, one word answer... who will be in charge of City for the first game next saeson?

HEAD ON BLOCK TIME!

Mourinho

what he said.

Soulboy said:

HEAD ON BLOCK TIME!

Mourinho, more certain now than i ever was.

Another thread for the Mourinho fantasists to show their deluded heads in.

mat said:
NeverSeenATrophy said:
"When you start to win trophies, your mentality starts to change. A derby stays important, but what is important is getting to your target. We want to win the Carling Cup or the FA Cup, but we must finish in the top four. Once we starting winning, our mentality will be different," he concludes.

Quotes like this make it sound like he's staying if we achieve certain targets.

Indeed.

Top 4 and a trophy otherwise out the door?

Were in the FA cup final anyway. The last 5 teams to knock out the smoggies have made the final.

:)

Unfortunately, those 5 teams have also lost the final, if memory serves me right.

Am I the only one that think Mourinho is overrated... i much prefer Mancini since he is still on the up and have something to prove while mourinho has won most and seems only now collecting money... dont get me wrong here i rate mourinho as a manager but if you look at Inter Mancini got them into 3 straight league wins, playing attractive footy while Mourinhos Inter is playing some dreadful football... still winning but with a lot less fancy stuff...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.