six of the best pmsl.

Fluke header FFS

I thought it was paranoia but this proves they really are biased fcuks.

what I will say is that Torres/Gerrard move is goal of the season thus far for me. I love goals of actual pure skill than long range hit and hope efforts

cookster said:
Fluke header FFS

agreed, its like the refs situation, if it was a one off or maybe a couple of gaffs you;d say fair enough but its game after game season after season, they win titles with that help ffs. any other player at any other club would be off as his team faced a pen.

sorry not paranoia just the truth.

de niro said:
cookster said:
Fluke header FFS

agreed, its like the refs situation, if it was a one off or maybe a couple of gaffs you;d say fair enough but its game after game season after season, they win titles with that help ffs. any other player at any other club would be off as his team faced a pen.

sorry not paranoia just the truth.

Correct. Happens so often and with predictive regularity.

To be honest I am sick and tired of hearing about how good Rooney is,and it is not just because he plays for United.A few months ago it was being reported by the media that he was the best player in the world,in my opinion he never was and never will be that.I do not even think he's the best in the EPL,personally I would put Drogba,Torres,Tevez him front of him.And if you were to start a list of the best in the world he would be lucky to get in the top ten.

And even though they are different sort of players to compare him,with Messi is just damn right stupidity and insulting.I personally have no respect for Rooney on or off the pitch.The media go into over drive when they see him run back and make a tackle in his own half,but no mention when Tevez runs is socks off and gives 110% every game.

I'm sure Carson had a few quid on Rooney to score. He was clear-sighted, and had plenty of time to react, but went down slowly, in stages.

The more I see the Rooney 'wondergoal', the more it looks like a cushioned header to Berbatov that just happened to go in.

Rooney could of scored the shittest goal ever the bias sky would still be on 6 of the best! Any other person scoring that goal and wouldn't if got any where near 6 of the best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.