Skin colour...ooooh controversial!

Re: Re: Re: Skin colour...ooooh controversial!

johnmc said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
johnmc said:
In Manchester??
Yeah mate.

Thats shit and i wouldn't expect that in Manchester. Suppose there will always be nobs.
Yeah I was shocked and fuming, fucking nobs, you're right mate. People need to get over all this racist bull, it's 2012 FFS.

johnmc said:
Yeah mate.

Thats shit and i wouldn't expect that in Manchester. Suppose there will always be nobs.
Yeah I was shocked and fuming, fucking nobs, you're right mate. People need to get over all this racist bull, it's 2012 FFS.

about the eggs... do you mean in one sitting ?

rushts said:
johnmc said:

Cool Hand Luke ??

BlueMo' said:
rushts said:

Cool Hand Luke ??

pmsl, thought that big eared fuck 'Clunes ' was gonna come good here, but he's just a hoarder apparently.

I was born in Ireland to Irish parents and in the winter I'm white and the summer I'm red. Can this colour thing me seasonal as well?

I was brought up in Manchester so I'd now like to be offically known as 'Blue' when it comes to describing myself.

BlueMo' said:
rushts said:

Cool Hand Luke ??
As in the film yeah, one of my fave film quotes.

whothefisAlice said:
brown.jpg

300px-Color_icon_black_svg.png

boori_colour_white.jpg

I was expecting this thread to descend into controversy, not Changing Rooms.

Take people as they come, colour irrelevant. Decent people in all races, shit people in all races. Simples!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.