Skint

TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Which takes us to the crux of the matter.

If he's a wum then he's a shit one as he was called out within minutes of his first ever post. He should also be banned immediately. Again.

The alternative is that he's real but a dick.

If he is a wum then the mods have a lot to answer for as he's caused some real offence over the years.
But he has been banned 20 off times by all accounts.

And there's more chance of me growing a 3rd dick than him turning up to the loss up.

And yet he's repeatedly allowed back on...probably to moan about the justice system which releases repeat offenders who go on to offend again.

Let's be honest here, perma-bans aren't always perma-bans. It's so confusing.

TheMightyQuinn said:
If you work yet you believe that unemployed people get more money, why do you work?

Surely, if benefits are higher than wages, you'd all be better off signing on?

So, here's a radical idea...stop ranting on about benefits, quit your job, sign on, sit back and live the life of luxury on the insanely high benefits you receive.

Shit! As a right wing nut job I am saddened to say that I find this to be fair and rational comment, from now on Im staying out of the benefit rows.

citykev28 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:

And there's more chance of me growing a 3rd dick than him turning up to the loss up.

And yet he's repeatedly allowed back on...probably to moan about the justice system which releases repeat offenders who go on to offend again.

Let's be honest here, perma-bans aren't always perma-bans. It's so confusing.

I have not been banned from this forum for about 18 months. I left of my own accord last time.

SWP's back said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
SWP's back said:

Seeing as it's starting at the Shambles shall we lunch beforehand?
Selfridges dear boy?

I thought it was Harvey Nic's lat time, but I'm prepared to slum it if required.

TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
Cheesy said:
You wouldn't dream of discussing your earnings on here yet in the very same sentence you simply have to imply that you earn so much that it would make others cry.
And yet you bite at a make believe character!!!

If he's a wum then he's a shit one as he was called out within minutes of his first ever post. He should also be banned immediately. Again.

If he is a wum then the mods have a lot to answer for as he's caused some real offence over the years.

I don't think he is a wum.

LittleStan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
And yet you bite at a make believe character!!!

I don't think he is a wum.

funny-gif-Stewie-Family-Guy.gif

watched this programme last night, what a fucking sorry state some of this country is in.

that 21 year old with 5 kids is a year older than me, i live on my own, i'm skint, i work full time, i never have claimed a benefit in my life, my tv is half the size of hers, her house is bigger, i use contraception because i'm not fucking daft.

how the fuck is that fair?

ban-mcfc said:
watched this programme last night, what a fucking sorry state some of this country is in.

that 21 year old with 5 kids is a year older than me, i live on my own, i'm skint, i work full time, i never have claimed a benefit in my life, my tv is half the size of hers, her house is bigger, i use contraception because i'm not fucking daft.

Fair has nothing to do with it...!!!!
You have self respect...... no matter how hard she try's, she cant clam that on her benefits...!!

ban-mcfc said:

Join my party mate, we'll have it boxed within a month am tellin' yer'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.