Skint

nw42 said:
blue81 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
No, I work. Unlike a lot on here, I don't carp on about my job or my earnings as I was brought up correctly.

But if I believed I'd get more on the dole, I'd quit today and sign on. Spend my days pursuing my hobbies and education whilst living a life of luxury on benefits.

Interesting...... what do you earn by the way?

No class.

I get the feeling he wants to tell us how much he earns...

TheMightyQuinn said:
blue81 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
No, I work. Unlike a lot on here, I don't carp on about my job or my earnings as I was brought up correctly.

But if I believed I'd get more on the dole, I'd quit today and sign on. Spend my days pursuing my hobbies and education whilst living a life of luxury on benefits.

As I said, I was raised to believe discussing earnings in public to be gauche. I'm also educated, intelligent and human enough to understand that financial stability or lack of does not make a person.

I've also been on the dole in the past so unlike most on here, I actually have real life experience and don't need the Mail or C4 to form my opinions for me.

Game, set and match to TMQ.
The referee has now stopped this mismatch to avoid the gimp taking any more blows to a head that is already damaged beyond repair.

The cookie monster said:
nw42 said:
blue81 said:

No class.

I always tend to find that money is like sex, those who talk about it a lot and boast tend to be lacking whilst those of us who keep quiet are probably doing OK.

Either that or in the absence of a decent sized member, they're reducing to bragging about monetary gain.

In this case I think it's both of the above.

Also the fact he totally misunderstood my question tends me to believe that he's either too involved in his own wumming to read my posts properly or he's just a bit simple.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The cookie monster said:
nw42 said:
No class.

I always tend to find that money is like sex, those who talk about it a lot and boast tend to be lacking whilst those of us who keep quiet are probably doing OK.

Either that or in the absence of a decent sized member, they're reducing to bragging about monetary gain.

In this case I think it's both of the above.

Also the fact he totally misunderstood my question tends me to believe that he's either too involved in his own wumming to read my posts properly or he's just a bit simple.
Bingo..

The irony is that the comment was made in jest- I would not dream of discussing my earnings on here with you morons (seriously you'd cry!). Sadly some of the more dense members (we know who they are) took me seriously....oh dear :)

PF-loadsamoney_2177214b.jpg

blue81 said:
The irony is that the comment was made in jest- I would not dream of discussing my earnings on here with you morons (seriously you'd cry!).

You wouldn't dream of discussing your earnings on here yet in the very same sentence you simply have to imply that you earn so much that it would make others cry.

Cheesy said:
blue81 said:
The irony is that the comment was made in jest- I would not dream of discussing my earnings on here with you morons (seriously you'd cry!).

You wouldn't dream of discussing your earnings on here yet in the very same sentence you simply have to imply that you earn so much that it would make others cry.

Again - a joke! Like when people say Jonathan you should run for Prime Minister and I simply reply with "I couldn't afford the paycut" before shooting them with a finger gun and winking before coolly walking away.

blue81 said:
Cheesy said:
blue81 said:

Again - a joke! Like when people say Jonathan you should run for Prime Minister and I simply reply with "I couldn't afford the paycut" before shooting them with a finger gun and winking before coolly walking away.

Real talk now, son...the whole 'I'm Alan Partridge' esque sub character is very 1999.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.