Skrtel

BlueCityfan said:
To not want Skirtel because he is dirty (i don't think he is that dirty in all honesty) is a ridiculous reason IMO.
We have a worse thug in De Jong, who has karate kicked someone in a WC final and broken a few legs.

He is not as dirty as some make out, if he was he would have a disastrous discipline record and as for breaking people's legs, injuries can happen without neccessarily being anyone's fault. Anybody remember Micah Richard's challenge on Frazier Campbell, are people still bringing up Jonny Evans challenge on Stuart Holden.
De Rossi has punched opponents on more than one occasions and Ibrahimovic has kicked his own team mates and been sent off for off the ball incidents and left Ajax after being accused by (his then team mate) Van der Vaart of deliberately injuring him, but hey neither have the rep of of Nigel and there is hardly anybody talking about any of their misdemeanors in the respective transfer forum threads.

hes very much like vidic in the way he is very cynical in the way he defends but he does it knowing he can get away with it.

its annoying as fuck when your playing against him but i imagine its what they call clever defending

would add great quality to our squad. depends on the price though

foley87 said:
hes very much like vidic in the way he is very cynical in the way he defends but he does it knowing he can get away with it.

its annoying as fuck when your playing against him but i imagine its what they call clever defending

would add great quality to our squad. depends on the price though

Whoever we go for is going to be 20 million there or there abouts minimum unless we get a younger less experienced defender in but Bobby got one of those last year and it almost back fired. We need an experienced proven defender Thiago Silva is way way way priced out of the market (might be half priced next season though based on Milans record) and i suspect that we have looked who is available and maybe just maybe Skirtel is the best we can realistically get.

He is a decent centre half and would improve us. Kolo to PSG and a new centre half please and we dont have the risk of Kolo fookin off to the ACON and Savic being our only back up in the event of injury to Jolean or Vinny

Liverpool reject £15.5m for Skrtel

Talk going round that we have had a £15.5m bid rejected for Martin Skrtel and apparently he has come out and committed to Liverpool, thoughts?

Re: Liverpool reject £15.5m for Skrtel

Plenty of thoughts here mate

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=259527" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=259527</a>

Re: Liverpool reject £15.5m for Skrtel

I do hope we aren't in for him as we could do so much better.

Well he's clearly a major upgrade on Kolo (who is our third best central defender), so yes I'd gladly take him. Not at more than £15mil though.

Matt the Giant said:
Well he's clearly a major upgrade on Kolo (who is our third best central defender), so yes I'd gladly take him. Not at more than £15mil though.

Oooohhhh,500k short allegedly......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.