Skrtel

A solid, premier league proven defender. Would be a good CB cover, a marked improvement from what we currently have to back up Vinny and Lescott. Wouldn't complain if we got him on the cheap.

I think Skrtel is a good player and would only become a better player alongside Vincent Kompany, I wouldn't like to see us spending £20m on him, A fee around £12m-£15m would be fair.

BlueinCumbria said:
Apologies if already posted - don't usually post on tranfer section but a fella at works son works at Liverpool FC and reckons we are in for Skrtel and talks have taken place........not sure if posted elsewhere but thought i'd share!

Not fussed if you want to call me a bullshitter etc as i normally reside in off topic talking about boobs and minge........

I'd stick to the boobs and minge, because I can't see this happening. Good player but can't see dippers letting him go.

Skrtel is so fucking ugly, if you divided David Beckham's good looks equally between him and Skrtel, you'd get two Peter Beardsleys.

i think we're waiting for kolo to decide if he want to move to turkey or not , i dont think we'll go for skrtel unless he moves , i like the player anyways so we're waiting :/

BlueCityfan said:
To not want Skirtel because he is dirty (i don't think he is that dirty in all honesty) is a ridiculous reason IMO.
We have a worse thug in De Jong, who has karate kicked someone in a WC final and broken a few legs.

Didn't Skirtel kung fu kick Jo in the back in the game when we were 2-0 up and they beat us 3-2 zab got sent off Walton was the ref..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2177342/Brendan-Rodgers-hopes-Martin-Skrtel-wont-leave-Liverpool-Manchester-City.html#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l#comments</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.