Skrtel

FantasyIreland said:
Matt the Giant said:
Well he's clearly a major upgrade on Kolo (who is our third best central defender), so yes I'd gladly take him. Not at more than £15mil though.

Oooohhhh,500k short allegedly......

Well you know what I mean... Liverpool will surely push the tag up towards the £20m mark. I could live with £15,5m. :)

-- Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:10 am --

Damanino said:
AJ<--->Skrtel for me.

I'd take that.. if they threw in a couple of mil. AJ is English, hence should cost a little more.
What did they pay for Downing?

Re: Liverpool reject £15.5m for Skrtel

"There is also speculation about my exit from Liverpool but I can say that there was no offer on the table yet and we didn't hold talks with any club." Yep, sounds really committed.

fairyfeet said:
"There is also speculation about my exit from Liverpool but I can say that there was no offer on the table yet and we didn't hold talks with any club." Yep, sounds really committed.
I'm only saying what I saw and it didn't have any quotes.

fairyfeet said:

yet. Good lad Sktrel :)

Isn't his contract up soon? It's the usual city are in for a player so that player can get an improved contract

foley87 said:
hes very much like vidic in the way he is very cynical in the way he defends but he does it knowing he can get away with it.

its annoying as fuck when your playing against him but i imagine its what they call clever defending

would add great quality to our squad. depends on the price though

He did a great job getting Supermario sent off at Anfield last season. Not as daft as he looks.

On SSN says he's 'recieved offere' but is willing to 'respect his contract' done deal by the sounds of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.