Skrtel

as a lfc fan , first of all i only joined this forum today so hello to everyone ,

onto the topic ,i can only hope that you don't get him , he will be a steal for anything less than 20m which is actually a fair price , he's the best we got (defence) and he is hell of a defender , being unbiased , he is better that lescott , around kompany's level ,not more.. We did actually had a good defensive record courtsey him

suarez7 said:
as a lfc fan , first of all i only joined this forum today so hello to everyone ,

onto the topic ,i can only hope that you don't get him , he will be a steal for anything less than 20m which is actually a fair price , he's the best we got (defence) and he is hell of a defender , being unbiased , he is better that lescott , around kompany's level ,not more.. We did actually had a good defensive record courtsey him

Personally id be happy if we got Skrtel I think he's a good player and would improve as a player if he joined us.

But seriously, For you to say 'Skrtel is on Kompany's level' is hillarious :)

Dirty horrible cheating bastard. Yet to see a game where he hasn't deserved a red card and if he played for us rather than media darlings Liverpool, you can bet he would recieve them.

suarez7 said:

Boy_Blue85?

suarez7 said:

I think he's a decent player, but he's no better than Lescott and definitely not Kompany's level. The only few that's Kompany's level is JT and Vidic, for the EPL of course.

Young said:
suarez7 said:

I think he's a decent player, but he's no better than Lescott and definitely not Kompany's level. The only few that's Kompany's level is JT and Vidic, for the EPL of course.

Would say Terry isn't on Kompany's level any more, he is past it. Cahill was much better than Terry for Chelsea in the 2nd half of the season. Will be interesting to see if Vidic can comeback from his injury otherwise Kompany imo is basically unrivalled for the best CB in the Premier League with Lescott, Skrtel, Vermaelen, Coloccini and potentially Smalling behind him.

he's not better than kompany , i said around him , maybe not in the same level , a level down as kompany is a better player overall

dont base your comments on a couple of matches you watched him play in the past , or on his looks :p , he's been excellent in the last year or two

The Flash said:
suarez7 said:

Boy_Blue85?
ahh , actually no idea who he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.