Skrtel

BenchillBlue said:
Man Cini said:
SJC said:
Same here, Agger looks the better player. Whereas skrtel has the attitude of Roy Keane.

Just because someone looks like a thug, doesn't mean they are.

You clearly haven't watched Skrtel play much if you think he is a thug.
I do remembering elbowing Aguero last year at anfield, resulting in a nice shiner for Aguero. The man is a thug and a bully.
They just replayed that game last night on Fox, reminded me how much I can't stand Skrtel. Liverpool can keep him.

There's nothing wrong with having a hard fucker in centre half position. Just spoke to a Liverpool fan who says he's more than just that though and said he would be gutted if he left liverpool. Only thing that gets me is the 20mil price tag

Samba would still be a cheaper, better alternative to this prick.If we are spending 20 million we may as well spend 30 and get a top drawer younger player as cover/natural replacement for lescott in a couple of years.

ello_jo said:
There's nothing wrong with having a hard fucker in centre half position. Just spoke to a Liverpool fan who says he's more than just that though and said he would be gutted if he left liverpool. Only thing that gets me is the 20mil price tag
I wouldn't put a lot of faith in what a mickey says about any given player. Some of them think that Downing, Henderson, Adam and Carroll were good buys, that SueHarris isn't a racist and that "King Kenny" IS the second coming.

jimharri said:
ello_jo said:
I wouldn't put a lot of faith in what a mickey says about any given player. Some of them think that Downing, Henderson, Adam and Carroll were good buys, that SueHarris isn't a racist and that "King Kenny" IS the second coming.
I still remember the hundreds and hundreds of posts about how much they wanted Aguero until he came to us and then he's suddenly a shit player and Andy Carroll is going to outscore him by miles. We all know how that turned out. Of course, now they're convinced that not only has Carroll turned the corner, but he's going to be a worldbeater. Soon they'll start in on how he's going to be better than Aguero this year.

Same with Skrtel. He's a functional, useful thug in defense. Not worth 20 million ever. We have to keep in mind though that the average RAWKite thinks the only thing that kept them from the title was how many times they hit the woodwork.

taconinja said:
Same with Skrtel. He's a functional, useful thug in defense. Not worth 20 million ever. We have to keep in mind though that the average RAWKite thinks the only thing that kept them from the title was how many times they hit the woodwork.

Still remember the RAWK thread "Who needs Silva when we've got gold".

Silva was our David

Gold was Yossi Bennayoun, ha ha ha.

suarez7 said:
oh my ! I can only laugh sometimes :) , nevermind!
Or; you could go back to the source of all football wisdom that is RAWK.

5cfbff0d-2df0-d5ef.jpg

jimharri said:
suarez7 said:
oh my ! I can only laugh sometimes :) , nevermind!
Or; you could go back to the source of all football wisdom that is RAWK.

5cfbff0d-2df0-d5ef.jpg
<a class="postlink" href="http://64.191.65.200/forum/index.php?topic=259960.560" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://64.191.65.200/forum/index.php?topic=259960.560</a>
The hypocrits are cringeworthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.