Sky again !!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Vincents Tackle said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its fucking astonishing the level of stupidity on here sometimes. I would of thought it was so obvious that normal people would not pay attention

They don't
Its a good point because I wouldn't of noticed at all. I would of just carried on with my life and possibly not of been so extreme as to cancel Sky for not showing my football team in an advert

My Sky subscription was cancelled years ago because I could see them for what they are and keep your insults to yourself sunshine.

kippaxblue76 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Vincents Tackle said:
They don't
Its a good point because I wouldn't of noticed at all. I would of just carried on with my life and possibly not of been so extreme as to cancel Sky for not showing my football team in an advert

My Sky subscription was cancelled years ago because I could see them for what they are and keep your insults to yourself sunshine.
Your post doesn't indicate that. It pretty much reads as I cancelled Sky because of it.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Your post doesn't indicate that. It pretty much reads as I cancelled Sky because of it.

I see you edited out the "the fucking stupidity" bit and the post could have read either way.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
squirtyflower said:
mancity dan said:
It is because we are on BT Sport this weekend, yet the other 3 are all on Sky.
Nail/head
Its fucking astonishing the level of stupidity on here sometimes. I would of thought it was so obvious that normal people would not pay attention

-- 04 Apr 2014, 09:18 --

kippaxblue76 said:
mancity dan said:
It is because we are on BT Sport this weekend, yet the other 3 are all on Sky.

Quite true but you would think from that advert there are only 3 teams in the race, fuck em anyway they are not getting another penny off me.

Unbelievable Jeff
Is it though?! Folk form other forums must think we have some right cranks supporting us.

Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
squirtyflower said:
Nail/head

kippaxblue76 said:
Quite true but you would think from that advert there are only 3 teams in the race, fuck em anyway they are not getting another penny off me.

Unbelievable Jeff
Is it though?! Folk form other forums must think we have some right cranks supporting us.

You including yourself in that category.

kippaxblue76 said:
Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Unbelievable Jeff

Nope!<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:28 pm --<br /><br />
kippaxblue76 said:
Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Unbelievable Jeff

Nope!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.