Sky again !!

Please can someone tell me that this is a parody thread, even if they are lying?
Because at first glance it looks like the OP has Clarkie'd himself on a truly epic scale.
'Sky In Not Advertising Games They Are Not Showing' shocker.
I'm thinking of boycotting Radio 4, as they never mention City on the shipping forecast.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Please can someone tell me that this is a parody thread, even if they are lying?
Because at first glance it looks like the OP has Clarkie'd himself on a truly epic scale.
I'm thinking of boycotting Radio 4, as they never mention City on the shipping forecast.
I think they do, they tell the pirates about the agendaaarghhh!
Coat the fuck on.

Pigeonho said:
Coat the fuck on.

I nearly choked on my Laphroaig there you ****.

Pigeonho said:
Coat the fuck on.

can't get the image of our old club badge out of my head now

Pigeonho said:
Coat the fuck on.

The whisky of gods.

Sky have just done a promo for a show documenting Jamie Carragher's career. Now I know for a fact that he's played us quite a few times over his career but did Sky mention us at all? Did they fuck. Agenda I tell ya!!!

It's not just Sky to be fair....the movie business are at it as well.
Just seen Mike Summerbee in Escape to Victory, nee mention of the Etihad, Aguero, or Man City !

Stockport mackem said:
It's not just Sky to be fair....the movie business are at it as well.
Just seen Mike Summerbee in Escape to Victory, nee mention of the Etihad, Aguero, or Man City !
Those Hollywood boys did a cracking makeup job though, taking decades off him!

Just seen the promo titled "the race for the title" which basically says 'will Chelsea go the distance? Will Arsenal get back in the running? Will Liverpool end a 24 year run?" Will City ..... be in the next promo???????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.