Sky (bet) sports and Paul Merson

I'm sure he's no problem picking up his SkyBet paychecks.

I would never wish ill upon someone but if you've a history of addiction and you surround yourself with your vice, then you're an idiot.

I'm sure he's no problem picking up his SkyBet paychecks.

I would never wish ill upon someone but if you've a history of addiction and you surround yourself with your vice, then you're an idiot.
Picking em up is no problem it's keeping hold of em that's the issue.

There's a prick called Jonesknows who gives betting tips for matches for Sky Sports and every time we play he forecasts a defeat or a draw , he got us down for 1-1 against Villa , if he backs his own tips he must be f*cking skint.

There's a prick called Jonesknows who gives betting tips for matches for Sky Sports and every time we play he forecasts a defeat or a draw , he got us down for 1-1 against Villa , if he backs his own tips he must be f*cking skint.
I noticed that the other day, only seems right they bring in anti city pundits to fit in with their agenda. Jonesknowsfuckall more like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.