Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

According to my daughter if you ring Sky to cancel Skysports they’re offering it for free for the next three months. Is that correct?
They just cancelled it there and then for me,they have left the prem channel and some recorded games still play back,they might have it now though as the news of football decisions come through

I wonder if I cancel the DD and they turn it off that's them accepting it? Surely they would leave it live to win the argument? Can't be arsed with waiting an hour on the phone.

I work in a call centre (well, technically I now work from home ;) ) and I can tell you and anyone else who suggests this that it's the worst possible option. It doesn't cancel any contract (with anyone) and they are quite within their rights to charge you for the full length of the remaining contract in one go. The present situation may affect how they respond but generally it will be passed to debt collection. They're going to be busy due to the situation but just be patient.

That's probably exactly what they want people to do. That would be breach of contract by you

That's exactly what they DON'T want people to do as it just creates more work for them.

Edit: And no, I don't work for Sky.

I work in a call centre (well, technically I now work from home ;) ) and I can tell you and anyone else who suggests this that it's the worst possible option. It doesn't cancel any contract (with anyone) and they are quite within their rights to charge you for the full length of the remaining contract in one go. The present situation may affect how they respond but generally it will be passed to debt collection. They're going to be busy due to the situation but just be patient.

That's exactly what they DON'T want people to do as it just creates more work for them.

Edit: And no, I don't work for Sky.

We they should do the right thing, like Sky, and allow customers to pause.

They should play the long game because once my contract is up I'll remember this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.