Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

Been free of all that for a while now and much prefer to listen to stuff via the radio, just as I once did as a lad. Sod Sky and BT .

My thoughts exactly....if Sky can “switch you back on” automatically, why can’t they “switch us off” automatically in the first place!!!
They have also proved they can do what they have always told me they can't do and split the sports channels,i have cancelled my sports and it was all gone a few mins later except the prem footy chanel which they have kindly left on for me

Just fuck it off

I did! A day before the first live football game got called off, I fully intended to switch the channels over to sky as a provider (Cheaper and on both my sky boxes than direct from BT).

BT then sent me a bill the day after I cancelled, which will get credited back now.

I'll never go back to BT, their pricing and customer service has been atrocious, I'll have the channels through Sky when we kick off again.

I did! A day before the first live football game got called off, I fully intended to switch the channels over to sky as a provider (Cheaper and on both my sky boxes than direct from BT).

BT then sent me a bill the day after I cancelled, which will get credited back now.

I'll never go back to BT, their pricing and customer service has been atrocious, I'll have the channels through Sky when we kick off again.

My view too.

Isn't Sky's just no charge for 3 months and then it reverts back to normal? (subject to change of course and whatever 'normal' may mean then).

Sky's website says 'pause your Sky Sports until the action resumes' which I'm happy with, as soon as football, and other sport starts again, I'm happy for it to come back.

Sky's website says 'pause your Sky Sports until the action resumes' which I'm happy with, as soon as football, and other sport starts again, I'm happy for it to come back.
Saved my dad nearly £40 a month by doing this, he’s chuffed at that but he misses his sport, that’s all he ever watched.

Saved my dad nearly £40 a month by doing this, he’s chuffed at that but he misses his sport, that’s all he ever watched.
Well if he signs up, he can watch Wrestlemania 36 online for free this weekend, via the Wrestlemania Network (you actually get a full month free).

Of course that may depend on his definition of sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.