Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

Sky are the biggest wankers out there. They could say

As a goodwill gesture and due to sport being unavailable, we have decided to take £x less each month until sport resumes or offer free box sets or movies or something if you don’t have it as an alternative. Fucking parasites they are.

Let’s hope when this all blows over Amazon takes the rights of them and supplies it cheaper. They can do and have demonstrated they have the infrastructure to deliver it, plus they have shit loads of more money than Sky to pay for it.

I phoned BT today and was told I can't get out my contract for BT Sport, only renewed it three weeks ago. If I did it would be £300 penalty.

How do you think you will get that?

Its the rules.

You want me to pay for something that isn't happening.

There are other sports.

I don't do other sports. Put me onto a manager.

Told her she either cancels it or I cancel my standing order for that and broadband.

She cancelled it. They will try and give you shit. I also lied and told them my job was under threat. We all ended up pals and I'm sure to get an invite to their Christmas party.

No one watching the repeats and stuff they throw on instead? I’m tempted to get rid but still pretty happy with the content at the moment, wouldn’t want it off so I can’t access it or anything recorded from sky sports

I phoned BT today and was told I can't get out my contract for BT Sport, only renewed it three weeks ago. If I did it would be £300 penalty.

How do you think you will get that?

Its the rules.

You want me to pay for something that isn't happening.

There are other sports.

I don't do other sports. Put me onto a manager.

Told her she either cancels it or I cancel my standing order for that and broadband.

She cancelled it. They will try and give you shit. I also lied and told them my job was under threat. We all ended up pals and I'm sure to get an invite to their Christmas party.
Their attitude really stinks,i know it is not their fault but it is not ours either,i am afraid they are the ones that have to take the hit and not us not getting what we are paying for,they can fuck off,i am never going back

The difference in attitude between them and sky is massive,i might have got in early for sky but no bother at all and like i say they are keeping a link to their customers that we don't have to pay for,ihope bt go under ,i really do and they can swivel for the money they want out of me

No one watching the repeats and stuff they throw on instead? I’m tempted to get rid but still pretty happy with the content at the moment, wouldn’t want it off so I can’t access it or anything recorded from sky sports
They told me that but about half of the games i have recorded still work and they have left the prem channel on

Their attitude really stinks,i know it is not their fault but it is not ours either,i am afraid they are the ones that have to take the hit and not us not getting what we are paying for,they can fuck off,i am never going back

The difference in attitude between them and sky is massive,i might have got in early for sky but no bother at all and like i say they are keeping a link to their customers that we don't have to pay for,ihope bt go under ,i really do and they can swivel for the money they want out of me

I enjoy an argument and them trying to treat me Ike a mug. It never works. You're right their attitude is shit but they are told to do it. I had to wait nearly 40 minutes to get a person to answer, that's another tactic they use. Just left it on waiting with the sound down really low. I prefer the BT coverage up here as Sky has that mumbling bumbling, inarticulate prick Kris's Boyd on it, they should pay me £59 a month to listen to that wanker. An example of how thick the **** is. When playing behind closed doors was put forward,he replied.

" No fan wants to go and watch a game behind closed doors."

Utter twat.

They told me that but about half of the games i have recorded still work and they have left the prem channel on

Might be worth the risk then potentially. I just think during this time where we might be in more than ever, I’d probably still want to watch whatever reruns they have to show. I only see it as the same as the summer for me, I don’t watch anything other than footy

Might be worth the risk then potentially. I just think during this time where we might be in more than ever, I’d probably still want to watch whatever reruns they have to show. I only see it as the same as the summer for me, I don’t watch anything other than footy
If you are happy to continue then no prob,if you can get through it might be worth bartering to just pay for the 2 footy channels

I enjoy an argument and them trying to treat me Ike a mug. It never works. You're right their attitude is shit but they are told to do it. I had to wait nearly 40 minutes to get a person to answer, that's another tactic they use. Just left it on waiting with the sound down really low. I prefer the BT coverage up here as Sky has that mumbling bumbling, inarticulate prick Kris's Boyd on it, they should pay me £59 a month to listen to that wanker. An example of how thick the **** is. When playing behind closed doors was put forward,he replied.

" No fan wants to go and watch a game behind closed doors."

Utter twat.
Ha,i am sure you have to have a labotomy before you can become a footy pundit lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.