Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

Foot up, studs high, straight leg, late to the ball and never touched it, and endangered the opponent. Red card!

Never even mentioned he almost took the head off a fellow player by giving him a stiff leg, studs up, into the face/head and it is still red card.

And, don't let anyone tell you "he had his eyes on the ball!" I can knock your two front teeth out with an elbow without ever looking at you! You just cannot get your studs up that high anywhere near another player.

Can we not have a consensus on here now, that this **** is not some 'neutral' 'fair' 'honest' and 'insightful' purveyor of football wisdom & is in fact, a rag, who wants to promote raggery & do us down, but just does it in a snidey, underhand way ?
I thought he was pretty fair before he went off to Valencia. Been very noticeable since he returned to punditry that he can't be bothered making the effort anymore. Talks almost as much shit as his brother these days, that's how bad he's got.

What set the fans off when Ederson was on the floor? The commetators were happy to say something had been said by fans that had upset other fans.
First though was something about Hillsborough

No agenda my big fat arse. Wouldn't even be a debate if Jesus had kicked Mignolet in the boat race when he was standing up

Just seen the BBC version: the ref had no choice but Gary, Alan & Ian would all have kicked the goalie in the face back in the day & times have changed.

Well yes, because all 3 of the ****s would have got away with that at Maine Rd.

At Anfield or the swamp, they wouldn't have dared try it.

What set the fans off when Ederson was on the floor? The commetators were happy to say something had been said by fans that had upset other fans.
First though was something about Hillsborough

The scouse ****s booed Ederson as he was being put on the stretcher.

City fans went ballistic & started singing 't's never your fault, always the vicitm..'

Then they took the piss as he was being carried off. Not one applauded & i mean, not fucking one. I watched the ****s.

Scum of the earth.

Google

Gary Neville High kick.

Click on images and you will see the hypocrisy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.