Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

Heysel, Hillsborough. That's multiple, isn't it?

Hold on, checked my fingers. Yep, confirmed...that's multiple.

You craftely worded it as if Liverpool were in someway at fault for Hillsborough. Which is a ****s trick.

It's called "a play on words," and is both humorous and plays to their victim mentality, while ignoring their own part in multiple tragedies.

Last edited:
Just read that klopp has said that they wanted the Mane ban reduced as he had already served a half game ban on saturday !!!
Beyond words

Mixed feelings on the " Always the victims" song. Was it the rags who started it? I think it was a release of anger by our fan's that had been bubbling for a while now and erupted on Saturday. Firstly with the dippers. They have benefitted from a fair few decisions against us lately. On top of that they have thrown every decent gesture and show of respect we have shown them regarding Hillsborough firmly back into our faces with a snarl. We have also had some shit decision's go against us for a while and two this season already.

The scousers are like the young kids in gangs these days who bleat about being shown respect but never give any to others. Their behaviour on Saturday actually took me by surprise. For a minute I was in shock. There was a player, our player who had just taken a powerful kick to the head and was lying unconscious being given oxygen. We didn't know if it was life threatening or broken bones at that stage but it looked grim. Then those fuckers started booing and catcalling. It was behaviour right back in the dark days of the 1970/80's and for a few seconds I was back there too. I wanted to get to the c**** and hurt them badly. When the song started I sang it loud and lustily, everyone did, even the main stand to my left or whatever it is called now. The three thousand or so tossers in that end deserved every hate filled word that was directed at them on Saturday. They were sub human in their actions, like some feral scum. The " Always the victims it's never your fault" was nothing to do with or about Hillsborough on Saturday it was about them behaving like feral scum because something had gone against them for once and their self righteous sense of self importance couldn't take it.

They are not a football club they are a deluded poisonous cult who infect everyone association with them. Millner, Klopp, both reasonable people until they went there and are now as brainwashed and deluded as the rest. They are as one with the rags which is why they hate one another so much. The day both clubs crash and burn into oblivion will be a great day for football and the human race.
Great post blue.

I guess that depends upon your version of wrongdoing versus legal blame. Legally denouncing the actions of the police, both on the day and afterwards, doesn't negate the actions of those in attendance.

Nothing funny about Hillsborough.

I was there on Saturday. Don't recall Hillsborough being said, do you? As for professional victimhood, I'd say that is accurate, wouldn't you? Or did history only start and end at Hillsborough?

How do you feel about booing a player who is lying prone on the ground after a full force, studs up, straight legged kick in the face? Or, hose claiming it was Ederson in the wrong for coming out and lowering his head?

BTW, all questions are rhetorical, as I know my feelings on each of them and I'm not sure you can change them.

Take care and I'm glad your f-i-l is OK.
+1
I'm not getting into this conversation again because I've already had it once and suffered abuse for it from the overly righteous and indignant on here, but the fact that the bit I have highlighted is conveniently ignored is a travesty.

Yes an utter knob who knows his days are numbered like the other big toothed git before him and is getting increasingly desperate. What they should have done was said, " Both Liverpool football club and Mane regret the terrible incident that resulted in a horrific injury to Manchester City's goalkeeper on Saturday and we wish him a speedy recovery. Although no intent was meant and it was an accident we can see why the referee deemed it violent conduct and a red card offence so we will not appeal that decision."

Mané said most of that on Twitter to be fair. It's Klopp and LFC I have the issue with. Klopp embraced him like a player who had scored the winner in a cup final when he came off, not like a player who had left a fellow professional needing oxygen and a neck brace due to his reckless play. To then appeal the sending off shows the club up.

The fans were a disgrace. Media commentators had a go at Cuty fans for booing Milner. Okay, it's a bit chilish but their fans never get pulled up for the abuse of Sterling or for the booing of the prone Ederson.

Mixed feelings on the " Always the victims" song. Was it the rags who started it? I think it was a release of anger by our fan's that had been bubbling for a while now and erupted on Saturday. Firstly with the dippers. They have benefitted from a fair few decisions against us lately. On top of that they have thrown every decent gesture and show of respect we have shown them regarding Hillsborough firmly back into our faces with a snarl. We have also had some shit decision's go against us for a while and two this season already.

The scousers are like the young kids in gangs these days who bleat about being shown respect but never give any to others. Their behaviour on Saturday actually took me by surprise. For a minute I was in shock. There was a player, our player who had just taken a powerful kick to the head and was lying unconscious being given oxygen. We didn't know if it was life threatening or broken bones at that stage but it looked grim. Then those fuckers started booing and catcalling. It was behaviour right back in the dark days of the 1970/80's and for a few seconds I was back there too. I wanted to get to the c**** and hurt them badly. When the song started I sang it loud and lustily, everyone did, even the main stand to my left or whatever it is called now. The three thousand or so tossers in that end deserved every hate filled word that was directed at them on Saturday. They were sub human in their actions, like some feral scum. The " Always the victims it's never your fault" was nothing to do with or about Hillsborough on Saturday it was about them behaving like feral scum because something had gone against them for once and their self righteous sense of self importance couldn't take it.

They are not a football club they are a deluded poisonous cult who infect everyone association with them. Millner, Klopp, both reasonable people until they went there and are now as brainwashed and deluded as the rest. They are as one with the rags which is why they hate one another so much. The day both clubs crash and burn into oblivion will be a great day for football and the human race.
Spot on mate

If it was a Liverpool or United keeper on the end of that challenge it would be a media discussion about whether the ban should be extended to 6 or 8 games.

Yes an utter knob who knows his days are numbered like the other big toothed git before him and is getting increasingly desperate. What they should have done was said, " Both Liverpool football club and Mane regret the terrible incident that resulted in a horrific injury to Manchester City's goalkeeper on Saturday and we wish him a speedy recovery. Although no intent was meant and it was an accident we can see why the referee deemed it violent conduct and a red card offence so we will not appeal that decision."
All day long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.