Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

The Laws of Football need to be rewritten to make it "fair".

"In the event of any incident involving a physical collision between a Liverpool player and a player of another team, the non-Liverpool player shall always be held to be at fault*"

*unless it's a Manchester United player, in which case, as you were.

I think you could simplify the rules with the following simple additions. 1) in all respects of football MUFC are always in the right and their views and opinions are above all others.
2) In all situations regardless of the facts LFC are always the victims and their tantrums must be accommodated to the detriment of all safe for 1) above
3) in all matters football or non football related MCFC are wrong in all respects.

Something this has highlighted to me is the weight of the bias out there. I always knew it was there and is linked to clicksbait and revenue but sme of those pundits have real hatred for City to the extent of condoning this tackle.

Mixed feelings on the " Always the victims" song. Was it the rags who started it? I think it was a release of anger by our fan's that had been bubbling for a while now and erupted on Saturday. Firstly with the dippers. They have benefitted from a fair few decisions against us lately. On top of that they have thrown every decent gesture and show of respect we have shown them regarding Hillsborough firmly back into our faces with a snarl. We have also had some shit decision's go against us for a while and two this season already.

The scousers are like the young kids in gangs these days who bleat about being shown respect but never give any to others. Their behaviour on Saturday actually took me by surprise. For a minute I was in shock. There was a player, our player who had just taken a powerful kick to the head and was lying unconscious being given oxygen. We didn't know if it was life threatening or broken bones at that stage but it looked grim. Then those fuckers started booing and catcalling. It was behaviour right back in the dark days of the 1970/80's and for a few seconds I was back there too. I wanted to get to the c**** and hurt them badly. When the song started I sang it loud and lustily, everyone did, even the main stand to my left or whatever it is called now. The three thousand or so tossers in that end deserved every hate filled word that was directed at them on Saturday. They were sub human in their actions, like some feral scum. The " Always the victims it's never your fault" was nothing to do with or about Hillsborough on Saturday it was about them behaving like feral scum because something had gone against them for once and their self righteous sense of self importance couldn't take it.

They are not a football club they are a deluded poisonous cult who infect everyone association with them. Millner, Klopp, both reasonable people until they went there and are now as brainwashed and deluded as the rest. They are as one with the rags which is why they hate one another so much. The day both clubs crash and burn into oblivion will be a great day for football and the human race.

That song sums them up perfectly.

Ignore Hillsborough.

Just look at recent history with them.

Only they could defend a scumbag racist, and cart out the black players with a rod to vocally support him. Hey you racist dipper scumbags, did you ever think that this is why Raheem couldn't wait to get away from the club?

They brush Grobelaar's corruption under the carpet, but lets not forget that.

Or how they sing "You'll never walk alone" as they pushed Rodgers out the door...or Hodgson...shall I go on?

I'm done arguing with myself. I hate them far, far more than the rags. At least the rags have the common decency to disappear when stuff isn't to their liking.

These f**kers just can't help themselves.

Tick tock Jurgen, they are about to turn on you any day now and it'll be the best thing that'll happen to you.

That song sums them up perfectly.

Ignore Hillsborough.

Just look at recent history with them.

Only they could defend a scumbag racist, and cart out the black players with a rod to vocally support him. Hey you racist dipper scumbags, did you ever think that this is why Raheem couldn't wait to get away from the club?

They brush Grobelaar's corruption under the carpet, but lets not forget that.

Or how they sing "You'll never walk alone" as they pushed Rodgers out the door...or Hodgson...shall I go on?

I'm done arguing with myself. I hate them far, far more than the rags. At least the rags have the common decency to disappear when stuff isn't to their liking.

These f**kers just can't help themselves.

Tick tock Jurgen, they are about to turn on you any day now and it'll be the best thing that'll happen to you.

Same here I am thoroughly sick of their whining self righteous cult like behaviour, their not so glamorous istereeeeee and those famous nights under the Anfield lights. Sick of the myth that their fan's are the fairest, most knowledgeable and sporting in the world, when we all know they are feral, thieving, blinkered, Stanley knife wielding, brick throwing scum of the lowest order. It's too late for Klopp the lanky toothy buffoon. He has gone from a nice funny decent man to one of them. For what that means see description of scouse fan's. He is firmly entrenched into the cult and whatever comes next for him there is no going back now.

I can understand where the rags have been coming from all these years. And why they hate each other so much.... both absolutely abhorrent

why did liverpool appeal in the first place never in a million years would it been turned over and forget the mighty liverpool only the red manc scum have the power to turn shit to gold and there song is we do what we want is based on such things

Good post and an excellent summary of reckless verses violent. I think it would have gone a long way had Mane gone over to see if Ederson was alright before he left the pitch given how bad the injury initially appeared, maybe Mane was influenced by Klopps gestures of no contact! Klopp behaved like a right idiot on Saturday but seems beyond reproach in our media.
I think Mane did try to go over, but was shepherded away by Can, at the insistence of Klopp, from what I recall. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt there, but the high studs up to the face? He can fuck right off, especially for challenging the red card!

Part of the problem with any of it is the level of interpretation in the laws, so people at times wrongly debate whether something is a red card or
not and try and use absolutes.

With this one, the absolute is that Moss was absolutely entitled to judge it as a red card offence for serious foul play and so it should never have generated the debate it did or an attempt at an appeal.

Have just donned my suit of Armour and ready for a kicking, but, I was in 217 right behind the incident, although Mane rightly deserved to go, I feel slightly for him, he knew he had done wrong, you could see it in his face as he sat on the ground a couple of yards away from Eddy. He was starring at the ground holding his head in his hands. I think the reason why he did not leave the pitch immediately was he wanted to see if Eddy was OK, if you watch I am sure he did go over to where Eddy was, and out of embarrassment at what he had done. His apology on Twitter came as soon as possible after the game . A red all day long but although Mane was the villain he was not the one acting the twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.