Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

Klopp: “Sadio already had half a game (ban) v City, so I think a two & half game suspension would have been better than three & a half.”

Have just donned my suit of Armour and ready for a kicking, but, I was in 217 right behind the incident, although Mane rightly deserved to go, I feel slightly for him, he knew he had done wrong, you could see it in his face as he sat on the ground a couple of yards away from Eddy. He was starring at the ground holding his head in his hands. I think the reason why he did not leave the pitch immediately was he wanted to see if Eddy was OK, if you watch I am sure he did go over to where Eddy was, and out of embarrassment at what he had done. His apology on Twitter came as soon as possible after the game . A red all day long but although Mane was the villain he was not the one acting the twat.
If he'd written his own apology afterwards i'd have agreed with you. But the LFC Press Officer wrote it and with a proper slant of the deluded cult that is LFC.

Said before that there was only about 3 Liverpool players half heartedly clapping when Edie was carried off. Then the bastard scum, nearly said fans but they aren't, started booing. Really got my goat as at that time nobody knew how badly he was injured.
Tells you everything you need to know about their fanbase. It wasn't the odd few, in fact the boos were so loud that i think it was only the odd few that weren't booing in their end. They're a fucking disgrace their fans and they've got a stupid accent and they sound like this:

Klopp: “Sadio already had half a game (ban) v City, so I think a two & half game suspension would have been better than three & a half.”
He fits right in at the cult, he's as deluded as their fanbase!

No remorse the dirty little ****...

Finds it funny...

What a very odd video that is. I'm not remotely annoyed by it but Mane appears to be laughing at nothing, Carragher is cackling like a little girl, again over nothing and then the person who has posted it presumably thinks it is hilarious judging by the crying with laughter faces he's put on it. Can anyone explain why it is funny or do you just have to have that famous scouse sense of humour to get it?

What a very odd video that is. I'm not remotely annoyed by it but Mane appears to be laughing at nothing, Carragher is cackling like a little girl, again over nothing and then the person who has posted it presumably thinks it is hilarious judging by the crying with laughter faces he's put on it. Can anyone explain why it is funny or do you just have to have that famous scouse sense of humour to get it?

I'd say Carragher and Mane had already had a chat about it and that's why Mane was laughing at him asking about it on camera.

The crying with laughter faces is just the usual sycophantic bullshit you see on Twitter.

Yeah but that was Souness's standard challenge when he was a player, never went for the ball if he could go over the top and hurt an opponent.
To be fair Souness saying it's a sending off in the first place is equivalent to some asking for the electric chair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.