Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

If they're going to ban keepers coming out of the box, then I assume we'll be banning outfield players going in it ?

What an utterly ridiculous suggestion it is.

Ha ha some Scouse git I used to work with said exactly this, " That will teach your keeper from rushing out of the box." You just couldn't make it up! Like the rags I wish the dippers nothing but pain every game they play from now on. Karma would be Mane getting wiped out in the next game, or against the rags and out for the season, let's see how funny they find that!

Ha ha some Scouse git I used to work with said exactly this, " That will teach your keeper from rushing out of the box." You just couldn't make it up! Like the rags I wish the dippers nothing but pain every game they play from now on. Karma would be Mane getting wiped out in the next game, or against the rags and out for the season, let's see how funny they find that!

Ideally he jumps for a header on the six yard line and the keeper smashes into his face with both fists

Klopp: “Sadio already had half a game (ban) v City, so I think a two & half game suspension would have been better than three & a half.”
"Scarlett Johansson already has loads of money and sex appeal, so I think sharing it with me would be better than just keeping it to herself."

The lying toad Mane on Sky Sports News today: "I was focusing on the goalkeeper and was surprised when I saw the red card"
The bugger never looked at Ederson ONCE after the collision before he gets carded. He showed f**k all concern for the other player.

He's picked up lying pretty quickly from the scouse!

The lying toad Mane on Sky Sports News today: "I was focusing on the goalkeeper and was surprised when I saw the red card"
The bugger never looked at Ederson ONCE after the collision before he gets carded. He showed f**k all concern for the other player.

He's picked up lying pretty quickly from the scouse!

You really do need to use the correct quote:

“Honestly, I was focusing more on the goalkeeper than the card and when I saw the red card I was surprised because I was expecting a yellow card,”

So, that's referring to after the incident, not before.

That's exactly what I meant!
You are missing the point that FOLLOWING the collision and BEFORE the red card is produced Mane does not even look in the direction of Ederson. His sole focus is the referee as he knows he's in trouble.
Suggest you re-watch the video.

Been reading the euro news on this... It's not even a discussion. More pointing to Klopp and his idiotic claims he didnt touch the keeper, or that Mane was stupid to have cost his team. Our media are so tarnished, feckers.

That's exactly what I meant!
You are missing the point that FOLLOWING the collision and BEFORE the red card is produced Mane does not even look in the direction of Ederson. His sole focus is the referee as he knows he's in trouble.
Suggest you re-watch the video.

Ah, fair enough then. I haven't seen it since Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.