Sky offer

this is for existing customers as well as new but the add says that if you already have sky then call 03337594678..... offer ends on Sunday

My bill went up from 60 per month to 92per month tried to renegotiate with them the best they could do was 80 told them I want to cancel and they accepted been with them for years aswell might get the missus to rejoin as a new customer you seem to get better deals that way

This offer applies to existing customers as well tho... phone them up and quote this

I just cancelled sky broadband after their latest price increases.

I have put up with crap Wi-fi long enough and decided to change after the price increase.

I went with Zen who offer phone and broadband (80mg) for £38.99, top router and great customer service. They promise no broadband price rise ever as long as you stay with them.

Nightmare being with Sky. I'm tied down to a 18 month contract which ends in June. They have been crafty in increasing prices, when i originally got the deal they had it in small print that some of the discounts end after 12 months so my bill has suddenly shot up £30
Can you renegotiate and get rid of certain products such as Boxset's even though I have a few months left of my contract?

Nightmare being with Sky. I'm tied down to a 18 month contract which ends in June. They have been crafty in increasing prices, when i originally got the deal they had it in small print that some of the discounts end after 12 months so my bill has suddenly shot up £30
Can you renegotiate and get rid of certain products such as Boxset's even though I have a few months left of my contract?

Pretty sure you can add to/ drop any part of a Sky package...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.