Sky offer

I have Sky broadband and I'm looking for best deal on broadband as contact runs out next month .
What's best deal out there..anybody know

Bump. Anybody got a decent offer from sky recently? I want to renegotiate our package as it is costing me about £90 per month :-(

I know some of you got some excellent deals a while back so I think that I need to give it a go. Am I best off just asking them what their best offer is, or just threatening to cancel?

Bump. Anybody got a decent offer from sky recently? I want to renegotiate our package as it is costing me about £90 per month :-(

I know some of you got some excellent deals a while back so I think that I need to give it a go. Am I best off just asking them what their best offer is, or just threatening to cancel?

this is for existing customers as well as new but the add says that if you already have sky then call 03337594678..... offer ends on Sunday

As of next month my subscription goes up to £99.50 but once the football season ends so does that as I’ve had enough of paying towards a retirement home for ex bindippers

I went on a website called ismybillfair.com I saved £20 a month on my sky and got my phone bill on O2 down from £16 a month down to £9.

My bill went up from 60 per month to 92per month tried to renegotiate with them the best they could do was 80 told them I want to cancel and they accepted been with them for years aswell might get the missus to rejoin as a new customer you seem to get better deals that way

My bill went up from 60 per month to 92per month tried to renegotiate with them the best they could do was 80 told them I want to cancel and they accepted been with them for years aswell might get the missus to rejoin as a new customer you seem to get better deals that way

If you're in the cancellation period, keep checking your box for offers. I cancel every year and they offer me 50 or 60% off every year in the period before it fully cuts off. You have to cancel to get the deals that are worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.