Sky Q

kaz7

Just had this put in today,can someone tell me why the fuck you can't set reminders for programs?

Because my memory is so bad i rely heavily on that,how do i remember when a show i want to watch live is on?

Having to put everything on record doesn't help me with that

Fuckity fuck

Wish i hadn't bothered now

All that fuss just to watch Nev and Carrie discuss how many titles their club has won ;)

I have tne most up to date tech on my tv and have to set my alarm on my phone,how the fuck is that progress,what does everyone else say when the football is about start

My tv is on nearly 24 /7

Twats

Last edited:
Watch it on catch up. I barely watch telly (apart from Netflix and news) If i hear about something it's on iPlayer or whatever

Watch it on catch up. I barely watch telly (apart from Netflix and news) If i hear about something it's on iPlayer or whatever
What about live football? I like the rest of it but why remove that basic function,makes no sense to me,my house is full of post it notes already,i have to everything easy for me to function,i've a mind to send it back

What about live football? I like the rest of it but why remove that basic function,makes no sense to me,my house is full of post it notes already,i have to everything easy for me to function,i've a mind to send it back

Set stuff you want to record. Don't these Sky Q have 2tb storage?

If you don't want it then delete it every week. I watch the game yeah but you don't forget that.. do you???

Have you just got to give yourself time to get acquainted with it? I'm a bit of an old bugger and really struggled to work the new boiler we had installed, I wanted my old noisy one back.

Just had this put in today,can someone tell me why the fuck you can't set reminders for programs?

Because my memory is so bad i rely heavily on that,how do i remember when a show i want to watch live is on?

Having to put everything on record doesn't help me with that

Fuckity fuck

Wish i hadn't bothered now
Unfortunately you will just have to record it karen,I find it better as if you put a reminder on and end up going out or being delayed somewhere your fucked unless you get it on catch up,just delete after watching recorded programme’s then don’t forget to clear them after a few months doesn’t take long for programme’s,films and so on to build up on the box...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.