Sky Q

Set stuff you want to record. Don't these Sky Q have 2tb storage?

If you don't want it then delete it every week. I watch the game yeah but you don't forget that.. do you???
Yes i do,i have a brain injury so my memory is terrible,taking the reminder off live programs is a nightmare for me,i just don't understand why you have to put everything on to record,it's like they haven't considered that people stil watch live progs and want a reminder they are about to start,somebody hasn't thought it through

Sorry i know it's a not big deal to most people,i resent paying for something through the nose and having to set my phone to remind me,fucking stupid is what it is

I'm gonna stop moaning now

Unfortunately you will just have to record it karen,I find it better as if you put a reminder on and end up going out or being delayed somewhere your fucked unless you get it on catch up,just delete after watching recorded programme’s then don’t forget to clear them after a few months doesn’t take long for programme’s,films and so on to build up on the box...
I don't want to record everything,thats the point,i want a reminder when the live progs like football is about to start,the match thread would be fun when i realise 10 mins after the game is on that i have missed the start

Is a reminder too much to ask

Sigh

I don't want to record everything,thats the point,i want a reminder when the live progs like football is about to start,the match thread would be fun when i realise 10 mins after the game is on that i have missed the start

Sigh
None on it unfortunately :-(

Have you just got to give yourself time to get acquainted with it? I'm a bit of an old bugger and really struggled to work the new boiler we had installed, I wanted my old noisy one back.
I love the rest of it,talking into is brilliant,i don't see how i can get on wirhout reminders,i watch non stop tv because i can't stand a quiet house so i know i watch way more than normal,i do record a lot of stuff but need reminders for the live stuff

Sigh
Hate it when you upgrade (usually at a extra cost) and its not as good as your old one.

Let your feelings on them removing the reminder be heard here.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q-Ideas/Have-a-reminder-function-for-programmes/idi-p/3083110r
From what I can gather there seems to be little point after reading the posts on there. Sky have not responded to a single one.
I've just rung sky and had a moan,she assures me as a customer of 18yrs that she will pass it on,also said i can revert back to sky plus so long as i tell them in the next 29 days,new box no charges,shame as i like the voice control but i need the reminders more,thanks for the link

Hate it when you upgrade (usually at a extra cost) and its not as good as your old one.
My box was about 8yrs old and just recently more off than on,i have Q for free and no extra monthly charges
I'll tell you what was interesting is the engineer said before i disconnect the sky plus i like to ask if sky has tried to sell you extras on the sky Q and i said no,he said he always like to check first as they can be sneaky,off message i'm sure but i did appreciate it

My box was about 8yrs old and just recently more off than on,i have Q for free and no extra monthly charges
I'll tell you what was interesting is the engineer said before i disconnect the sky plus i like to ask if sky has tried to sell you extras on the sky Q and i said no,he said he always like to check first as they can be sneaky,off message i'm sure but i did appreciate it

Karen, I was the same I used reminders as well as recordings, on Sky plus boxes. I'd called Sky to get a better deal, and they offered Sky Q at a better deal than I was paying, and with the larger recording capacity and the second box that links to the main box it was a no brainer, took me a couple of weeks to get used to record stuff instead of using a reminder, you'll be fine with it. Mind you, I hate the remote - numbers should be at the top!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.