Sky Ref Watch - Dermot Gallagher

I always remember this little spod refereeing years ago, some of his decision making I thought was so fuckin utterly bizarre, but me, being the open-minded, live and let live kinda guy I am, thought maybe, just maybe, him being a professional referee, with his eagle eyes and heightened senses etc etc, he could see things us mere mortals couldn't, but then he retired and we were given the chance to witness his insight and interpretation of the game of football, upon listening to him, one thing struck me, and it was the saying " It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt ".
The man's a fraud, the real bald fraud, will the real bald fraud please stand up, please stand up, please stand up !

I always remember this little spod refereeing years ago, some of his decision making I thought was so fuckin utterly bizarre, but me, being the open-minded, live and let live kinda guy I am, thought maybe, just maybe, him being a professional referee, with his eagle eyes and heightened senses etc etc, he could see things us mere mortals couldn't, but then he retired and we were given the chance to witness his insight and interpretation of the game of football, upon listening to him, one thing struck me, and it was the saying " It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt ".
The man's a fraud, the real bald fraud, will the real bald fraud please stand up, please stand up, please stand up !

Mason? Taylor? A ref doesn't have to be bald to be useless! The PiGMOL refs come in all shapes and sizes and uselessness comes as a default! The days of leaving a game and thinking that the ref had a handle on that game throughout have long since disappeared!

Refs are the same as the England manager, just “Yes men” for their bosses. Do and say what they’re bloody told !

Mason? Taylor? A ref doesn't have to be bald to be useless! The PiGMOL refs come in all shapes and sizes and uselessness comes as a default! The days of leaving a game and thinking that the ref had a handle on that game throughout have long since disappeared!

Fuck me Dave it's the Dermot Gallagher thread , if I had to do all of them I'd be here all day lol, Pumpkin head Mason and Alty Ant can have their own threads ;-)

I take a fence to using the word bald being bald has nothing to do with him being shit it seems you have something against us bald men . Mr Mullet...…………. :) lololo

They sit there and give a host of ridiculous reasons why the dippers are awarded penalties, offside goals etc etc, then have the temerity to give exactly the same reasons why the teams playing them are legitimately denied pens and goals ... To add insult to injury, nobody is taking them to task over it.... Stinks to high heaven....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.