Sky sports breaking news - Flamini to join city on loan!

Blimey, someones been quick, own up, who has updated his wikipedia entry;

For the 2009-10 season he will now wear number 16, as he did at Arsenal, rather than his year of birth 84. Flamini moved on loan to Manchester City until the end of the season during the January 2010 transfer window

Flamini gives us a lot more going forward than NDJ or Kompany, really closer to Barry in terms of how he operates. Smart signing.

think this finally puts to bed the argument about Bobby Manc only being here til end of season before Jose or whoever takes the reigns.

edit....just so people stop quoting me and getting wrong end of stick - i am saying it is plainly obvious that Bob is only here til the summer.

another defensive player, how many holding mids does a team need.

call me cynical, but we really are heading down the italian route of trying to shut the back door, which is good, but with the cost of watching football i want to be entertained, i do hope we are not going to be serie a in the premier league, and aim for 1-0 wins and chess football.

i know hughes made errors, but most of the games were very very entertaining.

tin hat on.

fathellensbellend said:
another defensive player, how many holding mids does a team need.

call me cynical, but we really are heading down the italian route of trying to shut the back door, which is good, but with the cost of watching football i want to be entertained, i do hope we are not going to be serie a in the premier league, and aim for 1-0 wins and chess football.

i know hughes made errors, but most of the games were very very entertaining.

tin hat on.

You will be entertained when we win the League and the Champions League. Shut it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.