Sky sports breaking news - Flamini to join city on loan!

Aussie! said:
fathellensbellend said:
with respect pal, i spend 1000's watching city, everywhere, if i place entertainment and enjoyment above wins that are ground out that is my right.

now i never dig people out who don't go, but your ignorant response makes me want to.

just engage your brain.

wow, i was just kiddin round. You need to relax and not get so mad on an internet forum :(

totally relaxed, just i wouldnt repsond like you did.

i personally am waiting to see the proof in the pudding with mancini, the first serious test and we were garbage, like i say the cost of football is immense, and i like to see fast flowing entertaining football, and not a win at all costs mentality, only my view, and hopefully mancini will provide a more pleasing on the eye team in time.

bluemoon32 said:
He's not just a destroyer like NDJ, Flamini has far more to his game than that.
Second only to Fabregas in the passing stats whilst at the Gooners.
Good signing if true

Just what we lack right now, a player who'll help you retain possession while picking out a teammate with a positive pass. We are way too negative in the middle of the park atm, which really stood out at Goodison.

fathellensbellend said:
Aussie! said:
wow, i was just kiddin round. You need to relax and not get so mad on an internet forum :(

totally relaxed, just i wouldnt repsond like you did.

i personally am waiting to see the proof in the pudding with mancini, the first serious test and we were garbage, like i say the cost of football is immense, and i like to see fast flowing entertaining football, and not a win at all costs mentality, only my view, and hopefully mancini will provide a more pleasing on the eye team in time.

I don't know what your gripe is mate, we never saw anything like that under Leslie anyway, the last time we played consistent "fast flowing entertain football" was under Sven.

ok listen here people...
we have ndj who in my opinion is very inconsistent and he cannot pass forward for his life..

barry is good...but he is getting older/slower and we are over working him because we have no one else to replace him.

ireland in my opinion will be alot better with 3 midfielders.

kompany should be our 1st choice cb. and

flamini will be playing cuz barry is older and ndj should be playing home games mostly.

now the only thing i want is to rid of petrov/robinho/benjani/cruz/ and bring in a striker and a winger and a rb. benjani i pretty good but he just doesnt fit to me..but if we kept him i wouldnt be mad.

Rammy Blue said:
think this finally puts to bed the argument about Bobby Manc only being here til end of season before Jose or whoever takes the reigns.

Hope that's tongue in cheek :)
My first thought on these loan signings was that someone else is lined up for the summer.

KingofDraw said:
ok listen here people...
we have ndj who in my opinion is very inconsistent and he cannot pass forward for his life..

barry is good...but he is getting older/slower and we are over working him because we have no one else to replace him.

ireland in my opinion will be alot better with 3 midfielders.

kompany should be our 1st choice cb. and

flamini will be playing cuz barry is older and ndj should be playing home games mostly.

now the only thing i want is to rid of petrov/robinho/benjani/cruz/ and bring in a striker and a winger and a rb. benjani i pretty good but he just doesnt fit to me..but if we kept him i wouldnt be mad.

I agree with flamini starting, but get rid of petrov?? hes been very good and deserves atleast a bench position incase bellamy or swp are injured.

ok maybe keep petrov for the bench..but i doubt he would want to stay if he isnt playing regularly.. but if he wants to then sure..i would like a rb more than anything tho

bluemoon32 said:
He's not just a destroyer like NDJ, Flamini has far more to his game than that.
Second only to Fabregas in the passing stats whilst at the Gooners.
Good signing if true

Totally agree mate, great all-round ability, busy and can see him taking he ball fron the defence and making things happen, Arse fans I know were gutted he went ( although they`ll obviously deny it now :-)).

Ofcourse if this comes off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.