Sky Sports channel 402 now

Rewatched the game, was in knots, 9 years on, thinking we're going to screw this up.
It's shocking just how nervy it was, everyone in the crowd shitting it.

Turned over for the Queen's speech, she really looks her age, didn't like the choir.
Turned the match back on, missed Joey's punch up, the tension's ratcheting up. The sun's bright, our spirits are down, granny botherer has put them in front at Sunderland...

Completely ridiculous how tense I got rewatching this. Were we ever going to score? One back, a glimmer of hope. At 90mins we need a miracle. Roberto was probably calling everyone cunts, then Edin does his thang! Still 2 points behind the smug twats, who were already celebrating....

Mario, Sergio, tears. Brief reaction from Wearside, but not Phil the face with shitalot.

A sea of blue in tears. Roberto the coolest man on the pitch. Mad as anything.

Tyler was more snide than I remembered. Thrills spills n bellyaches. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

;-))))

Hahahaha remember sitting with my kids and the wife’s sister was there a rag she was laughing as I was considering throwing a rope up ffs after QPR went 2-1 up,even the dzeko goal didn’t lift my mood as I thought it’s typical City ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.