Sky Sports channel 402 now

Just sat and ate our Christmas dinner and the missus said I could keep the match on. She than wanted it rewind to about 20 minutes to watch it again.

She wasnt my missus when this happened and although she has seen it before, I think this time it sunk in what it meant to me.

Christmas is a funny old time :)
She's a keeper mate!

Every time I watch this, there have been many such times, I realise that we were absolutely awful that day, clearly froze. Thank God we managed to claw our way over the line!
We were shocking that day, in comparison to the rest of the season at any rate. Yes, we battered them, particularly in that last 20-25 minutes. But it just seemed to be "throw the kitchen sink", no real game plan. Thank fuck it worked.

Just sat and ate our Christmas dinner and the missus said I could keep the match on. She than wanted it rewind to about 20 minutes to watch it again.

She wasnt my missus when this happened and although she has seen it before, I think this time it sunk in what it meant to me.

Christmas is a funny old time :)
my sister went "why are you watching an old match? You're weird".

Still get emotional watching that
Pleasantly surprised to see this was on as I grew up on Rolf Harris Christmas specials.
Was just getting to the climax as wife shouts “Christmas dinner ready” and Dzeko equalises but then I had to go to eat.
Hope someone can tell me what happened in the end, did it stay 2-2?
Merry Christmas everyone

Pleasantly surprised to see this was on as I grew up on Rolf Harris Christmas specials.
Was just getting to the climax as wife shouts “Christmas dinner ready” and Dzeko equalises but then I had to go to eat.
Hope someone can tell me what happened in the end, did it stay 2-2?
Merry Christmas everyone
No it didn’t. QPR scored an injury time winner, and United went on to dominate the next decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.