Sky Sports Football VARwashing Of City

Two years ago, we were one of the few who voted for it. The next year, most (big 6!) all voted for it. I think we all know why, now. Assurances must have been given. They don't actually care that it so obvious now.

This thread is more about *Sky Sports Football* not showing, discussing and completely ignoring VAR decisions and incidents that have gone against City.

On the match review on daily mail it’s full of neutrals calling it out. They’ve made it too obvious. The problem for sky is they are describing VAR as if it’s an automated tech gadget but it’s basically what they’ve been doing for years, a replay checked to see if ref got it right. Now that they aren’t looking at it, looks blatantly corrupt.

how do they even it up from here, which is how they tell us happens.

It can’t continue to be ignored by City fans and Manchester City Football Club.

It absolutely can be ignored, it’s a simple as not watching them.

I Went to the match, saw the var stuff on social media on the way back (because they still ignore the fans in the ground and tell us nothing) and therefore have absolutely zero need or interest to watch anything on sky sports. City TV now also provides the match highlights very quickly for those that want to see highlights shortly afterwards

This thread is more about *Sky Sports Football* not showing, discussing and completely ignoring VAR decisions and incidents that have gone against City.

It doesn’t even show or mention it on the official Sky Sports highlights on YouTube.

It was very strange they never discussed it but reviewed each of the goals. No replay, no comment, nothing.

Why is that ? Genuinely it was a controversial moment but sky completely ignored it.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a clause in the contract that Sky signed with the Premier League, where the PL are allowed to dictate the narrative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.