Sky Sports Football VARwashing Of City

Watched the game at home on my dodgy box and had the option of sky or Bein sports chose sky has the streaming was better. When we were in possession had the sound on when chelski had it sound off, halftime sound off, full time wanted to hear the excuse for sterlings disallowed goal nothing nil nadar.
I've stopped tuning into the pre and post match talk, try to mute the commentary when Tyler starts wanking the red bitter twins beside him and try to blank out the dumbdown sky do with us.

Did anyone else notice that Mane appeared to handle the ball yesterday in the build up to his goal?

It certainly looked like he controlled the ball with his arm as it rolled off his chest. Sky never replayed it, and MOTD never even mentioned it, but in real time it looked like handball.
I thought that when I saw it, but not a mention, and it won’t have been checked.
Cheats & m4rderers together.

Checking the watch is a valid reason to not see or see and ignore an incident as appropriate though, can't take away another tool from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.