Sky Sports Football VARwashing Of City

Match of the day didn't bother to show the disallowed goal
They did but again ignored it 'as City won anyway'....it's fucking disgraceful, a wrong is a wrong & zero respect for us paying fans.

I'd not watch MOTD normally but wanted to see the rolling ball, both pen shouts & to see if the latter was the injury cause for Kun.

As usual the game shown had little resemblance to what I watched from SS3.

Said this last night, clubs need to make a stand it could cost them millions at the end of the season, I dont expect Liverpool to be on board though.
They will have to if the people I hear saying it's putting them off the game really do stop going.

This thread is more about *Sky Sports Football* not showing, discussing and completely ignoring VAR decisions and incidents that have gone against City.

In fairness to them, they did discuss the anfield 1st handball plenty, and all unanimously agreed city were screwed over.

Maybe because VK was in the studio, and is a great leader.

Agree with this game, not that it needed another look, was clearly onside, but wouldnt have hurt showing it again.

So Lineker didn't want to discuss the City goal ruled out by var because it didn't affect the result. Or was it really because it ensured the goal difference between City and Leicester didn't grow any bigger?

A few numpty suggestions on this thread that would just see more oportunities for the establishment to heap more problems on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.